INNOCENT LOVE • GOUEN [ latest! ]

•°•°•

Leaning against the wall, Gouenji looked at the watch on his wrist as he check the time. "Yuuka should be out now.." He muttered, worry was covered on his face.

He was picking up Yuuka from school since both their Nanny and Dad was out. It didn't bother him much that he was the one who's gonna pick up his little sister from school, because it wasn't really far away from where he was when he received a message from his Dad to pick up Yuuka.

Gouenji was already waiting outside the school's gate for about 20 minutes, when his sister already decided to go out from the building. She was with a man, not far from Gouenji's age, and was wearing one of the school's apron uniform.

The two were holding hands as they talked with one another, walking closer to where he was standing. Gouenji could feel, as if time has stopped when the said man, together with Yuuka raised his head and as his eyes met his, a flush of red ran across his cheeks.

He is beautiful.

Yuuka saw his brother standing just right in front of her, though his eyes weren't staring hers, but at the man beside her, she silently observed her brother a little before asking to let go of her hand. "My brother is here now, Endou-sensei!"

Endou smiled brightly at Yuuka, as he let go of his hold on her arm and watch her run towards her brother, hugging his legs.

Gouenji's trance was immediately shattered, when he felt a light shake by his legs. He knelt down to Yuuka's height and brushed her hair with his fingers.

"What took you so long Yuuka, I was starting to get worried?" He asked, as he trailed his eyes on Yuuka's hand, when she grabbed a piece of paper on her backpack.

"I was coloring the drawing we sketched yesterday with Endou-sensei! Doesn't it look so pretty now!" She exclaimed, looking at her brother as he examined the paper.

"Yes it does look pretty now Yuuka." Gouenji replied, the picture was him and her sister eating ice cream. Apparently she was asked to draw one of the memorable time she had with his family. The drawing looked so alive now that it had colors in it, sure it was messy but it turned out pretty good.

"You didn't wait out here long did you?" Endou glanced at Yuuka's brother worriedly, he hadn't noticed the time passed by quickly. The time he had with Yuuka was really eventful, especially since the girl was a good talker and kept the conversation up and running that he almost had trouble keeping up.

"Not at all." Goeunji said getting up from his position, also carrying Yuuka on his hands, the little girl eyes was already droopy and she kept nodding off her head.

"Though I've never seen you around here?" He asked, eyeing Endou as he was wiping off some crayons that got into his hands on his apron.

"Ahh yes, I'm a substitute teacher. The one in charge on Yuuka's class was sick so I filled in." Endou responded, tilting his head a bit on the side with a warm smile plastered on his face.

"Gouenji Shuuya." He held out his hand for Endou to return, in which he did before giggling a bit.

"Endou Mamoru."

"You wouldn't mind if I start coming by here tomorrow wouldn't you?" Gouenji grinned, mentally shouting at himself for being too straightforward.

Though Endou laughed at his antics, moving closer and giving him a quick peck on the cheek, as he fiddled with his hair. "For me or for your sister?"

"Can I do both?"

"I'd love that."

•°•°•

; i was bored :)

•°•°•

-hxttiegenda.