The arc is nothing compared to this

Laying along the cold grey floor staring at the big blob of a planet we call Earth. What we used to call home. That one day, will be our home again. For that day I can't wait. I can't wait to run freely without running into a grey wall. To do whatever I want and no one could stop me. To be free from this hell we call the arc. To be free. To have choices. "Prisoner 182 stand up and face the wall," a guard says interrupting my peaceful thoughts. Another guard accompanies him. One holds a weapon while the other holds a box. I sit up curious. "What the hell is going on?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. Instead of answer the guard presses the button on the taser making it sizzle. I gulp looking down at the ground thinking. Am I getting floated? If I am, am I ready? I look back up to the guards studying them. If I can just squeeze past them maybe I can get away and hide somewhere. Even if it won't be forever it will be more time than I have now. I take a shaky breath before giving a determined nod. I can do this. I swing myself back a little making it seem Im going to obey before I push off to the door. The guard simply sees what I'm doing and holds out the taser getting me straight in the stomach. I yelp falling to the ground in a fit of shakes. The electricity pulses through my body as the guards drag me down the hall. My eyes squeeze shut trying to stand the pain. I hear screaming and yelling like a riot. My heart pumps ferociously as the effects start to wear off. I feel myself sat down and strapped in. Where the hell am I? I use all my energy to open my eyes. I squint trying to focus my vision. Rows and rows of seat with kids being buckled in. Guards swarming everywhere keeping everyone locked in. I lift myself so I am sitting up straight as I become more aware of my surroundings. I yelp in pain when I knock my wrist on the seat next to me. A cold big metal chunk is attached to my wrist. I spin my wrist around examining it. I notice every other kid has them too. "What the hell is going on?!" I scream at passing guards. Of corse they all ignore me as they continue wrestling with the other criminals. I notice a blond unconscious girl being strapped in across from me. I examine her for a moment before realising who it was. "Clarke!" I call out trying to wake her. She doesn't even flinch. She's out cold. I look around trying to think of something I can do. In this circumstance there is really nothing I can do. I sigh frustrated and bang my fists on the chair. I feel helpless while my friend lays there unconscious. "Sophie!! Have you seen Clarke?!" I hear someone familiar yell over the noise. "Wells? What the hell are you doing here?" I shout louder trying to get the seatbelt off me. "I couldn't let both my best friends get sent to Earth without me!" My big brown eyes widen as I hear that word. Earth. This morning I was wishing I was there, but now, I'm scared. "Clarke's over there! Quick go sit with her!!" I say hoping she is ok. Wells jumps in the seat locking himself in while the room is filled. I notice the guards start to leave and my heart starts thumping. They are truly going to send us to Earth. I notice Clarke coming into consciousness. "Clarke!" I call out catching her attention. She has a serious look on her face as she goes to talk but stops. I follow her gaze to see she is looking at Wells, and not in a happy way. They start bickering which just confuses me. They never fight. What's going on? I was in the sky box before Clarke and I only know she went in there because she was a traitor, whatever that means... Did something happen while I was gone? The last few people are being seated as some doors are closing. Some random is on one side next to me and someone sits on the other side. I don't look up as the adrenalin thrives. This is really happening. I jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Relax its just me," Joey says. "We are being sent to Earth," I whimper shakily as I stare forward. "I know." He grabs my hand and squeezes it at the rockets start up. Joey and I are friends also. He doesn't like Wells and Clarke, and they don't like him. I don't know why either. Joey and I met at a mechanic class one day, when someone was making fun of me because of my dad. He stood up for me. We have been friends ever since. I also didn't go back to that class because it turns out I suck at mechanics... He got locked up for being in a fight like I did. I was standing up for myself... and it also pissed my dad off so win win. Jaha's message came on before it cut out. Spacewalker got out of his seat followed by two others as everyone cheered his name. He was quite cute with brow shaggy hair and chocolate eyes. I smiled as he flew around flipping and stopping at Clarke. "Having a nice stroll Spacewalker!?" I shouted out. He turned around smirking deviously. The cheering was cut short as they were flung. Everyone started thrashing around in there seats as we were thrown into the seat belts. My light brown hair was whipped forward and backwards getting in my mouth and eyes. I screamed loudly as the parachutes hit and there was a loud bang. Before we knew it we were on the ground. There was a series of clicks before all the belts were undone and people started getting out. "The door is on the bottom floor!" Someone yelled before climbing down the ladder, followed by many other kids. I walked over to Clarke as she examined the boys who got out of their seats. Spacewalker is feeling a pulse on one of the motionless bodies. "Are they..." Clarke starts before cutting herself short. Finn's blank facial expression made it clear they were in fact dead. "You ok Spacewalker?" I ask kindly putting a hand on his back. He gulps before replying. "Yeah... I'm fine." I sigh knowing he must feel guilty as hell. "It's not your fault." He simply nods before I follow Clarke down the ladder. "Don't open the door the air could be toxic!" Clarke yells as we reach the bottom floor. "If the airs toxic we're all dead anyway," the guard at the door simply replies about to pull down the lever. He has slicked back dark brown hair with freckles across the bridge of his nose. We make our way to the front as she goes to talk again. "Bellamy?" A girl asks climbing down the ladder. She has brown hair with light blue eyes. She pushes past everyone until she reaches him. "Look how big you've gotten," Bellamy says embracing her in a hug. "What is this trash? A guards uniform?" She says disgusted while pulling back. "I borrowed it to get on the dropship. Someone had to look after you," he smiles. "Where is your wristband?" Clarke asks Bellamy. They both look over, clearly annoyed. "Clarke," I hush. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." The girl snaps. There is gasps everywhere as everyone realises. "No one has a brother!" "That's Octavia Blake! The girl they found under the floor boards!" She lunges at them as Bellamy holds her back. "No O. Octavia. Let's give them something else to remember you by," he says smirking. She shrugs his arms off her before answering. "Oh yeah. Like what?" "Like being the first person on Earth in over 90 years." She smiles brightly as she waits for the doors to open. Bellamy pulls the handle roughly causing the doors to open wide. Everyone squints trying to adjust to the new lighting. Its bright, not like the gloomy arc. I take a deep breath of fresh air. Once again, like nothing on the arc. It doesn't taste like cardboard. It tastes warm, and sweet. The arc is nothing compared to this.