𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

the sun was high in the sky today, it was still a little chilly though, about 66 degrees and here in the outerbanks that's sorta cold. topper and kelce are seating at the table waiting for me to get there coffees. i thought I'd seen every girl in the outerbanks since at school most of the girl's are of the outerbanks region.

this girl comes running in on her skateboard, she hits me since i am at the end of the line. she has brunette/black hair, green eyes, thick brows. she is beautiful i thought to myself as i almost hit the women in front of me. i caught the girl on the skateboard before she fell. holding her waist tightly, she's in a oversized sweater, white v neck crop top, shorts, and baby blue vans. the winters girl says, "ohh i am so sorry" she looks at me continuing "thank you".

"welcome" i smile shyly at her

"my names sloan" she reached out her hand to me. i shook it and said "my names rafe" the barista says  "next" i head to the counter and order. sloan orders after me, she comes to stand next to me as we wait.    she puts her hair behind her ear and said, "i know we just met but would you want to meet me tonight"

"um sure here, put your number in my phone" the winters girl took out her phone and exchanged it with the cameron boys. typing in their numbers, getting their drinks they separate with smiles.

she leaves once she gets her order hoping on her skateboard to travel down pine road. topper is look at me as he says, "who was that you were talking to?" i said, "a girl" kelce chimed in "a very h o t one might I add" i nodded my head as i took a sip of my drink. i zoned out in their conversation but i got the gist topper wants to start dating my sister sarah since she just broke up with her boyfriend Max I think was his name. i've never thought i'd find a women who looks like she has something to her.

the ones who did shallow, nothing really to them, because i hang with the popular guys the girls who only want me for my status talk to me. i know for a fact that my best friends are topper and kelce but sometimes i'd wonder if life would've been different if I hung out with the pogues for instance. but we have this long standing kook v. pogue and i don't think it'll die down. one can hope and dream.

                                        ˚ ༘ ♡⋆。˚

walking into my house rose is talking to my father about a new project/house to take on and sell. heading into the kitchen i grab some snacks, make a sandwich, and start the homework i got from school today. ward walks into the kitchen "hey son I didn't hear you come in" i said "hey dad how was your day" he turns to me as he leans on the kitchen counter "not too bad but I have a ton of real estate investments your stepmother wants me to look at. the druthers is soon going to need a new maintenance worker but i'll hire before the summer starts. this oscar guy is not good enough. how was your day?"

placing my plate and cup in the dishwasher, i smile "eventful, quiet and boring" the oldest cameron chuckles at rafe's explanation "alright well let me get back to it" i let him go but also tell him i have to step out later.

wheezie is sitting outside my room when i get upstairs raising my eyebrow at her "came to collect the next dvd" "yes, i have big bro the first one was too good to not watch the rest" i unlock my door. we head inside i throw my bag down. walking straight to my movie collection handing wheezie the second installment of final destination. "please don't tell anyone i am letting you watch this"

"letting her watch what" sarah is leaning against my doorway. wheezie took that opportunity to hug me, than hug sarah. dashing to her room after that.

"the final destination movies"

"i was about her age when you gave them to me or did we watch it together" sarah said fondly remembering that moment.

"we watched it together, i brought the first one with my allowance from the boat that summer" i am picking out something to wear.

"where are you going?"

"out"

"i can help you look if you know your destination"

my lips go into a firm line from realizing she hasn't text me where yet. sloan. such a great name. my phone buzzes in my pocket.

"the boneyard @ 8. bring your board, change of clothes, blankets. i have the snacks, and entertainment ;)"

i whip around to face sarah, "the beach" she heads straight to my little closet. asking me all these questions, if I need extra clothes, trunks, a certain blanket. specific shoes. sarah helps me get into a cute enough look. helps me pack the bag, and says "i'll cover for you for the night"

"thank you so much sarah, i wouldn't be ready if you didn't come to the rescue"

"always, rafe" she gives me a salute before she heads off to her safe haven she calls a room. i head to the shower to freshen up before going to see the storm that is sloan.

˚ ༘ ♡⋆。˚
authors note:

thank you for reading the first chapter of 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. I literally came up with this idea this morning when I woke up. to explore rafe and his moods, if he is truly evil as we like to think. before the events of the show keep that in mind. I will eventually do duel POVs in either one whole chapter switching from rafe to sloan.
or only sloan for one chapter & only rafe for one chapter.
let me know which way you'd prefer it.

Love, 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕☀︎︎

last updated: Sep 11, 2021 @11:04 pm