♡mεΙτ ιη mγ αrms♡

Start from the beginning

       "..Im jus-just not allowed to, okay? The way I'm an assis-assistant is..complicated." He could hear a hum back from him, but it sounded more dissapointed and aggressive more than agreeing. He could honestly tell the differences between tones by now, his manager did the same thing. Another trait both Vincent and his manager had in common.

      "How sad. Well, I already saw your face, so you can't really hide it from me now, can you?"

       "Wha-what? No, Vincent- I don't think I can make that mistake again, I can get in-..I can get in trou-trouble." His voice was as shaky as ever, he couldn't really control himself. Why? Why was he feeling so submissive near the guy? He's acting like the guys his manager who he's trying to reason with, it confused him, Vincent reminded him too much of his manager. It terrified him,  slightly. He didn't have control over what he did, his body was on autopilot and just did whatever it meant to hide himself from the males stare- just curling up on himself.

       "It's called keeping a secret, Dipper. Just put it this way, I'll be that person you could trust yourself around with, I won't judge whatever you do! You can tell me whatever you want to. So answer again, what's wrong with just showing your face?"

  "..loo-look, Vincent, we bare-barely know eachother..I'm not comfortable with showing my face near anyone, and I'm not allowed to anyways..its a rule I can't break."

       "Well knowing personal stuff is the easiest way to connect with someone, or trust them. Your identity shouldn't be a big deal-"

       "When you work with the Pines, it is. I'm not suppose to be known, I'm not wanting to be known, and I'd prefer to keep it like that." Mason clutched onto himself even more, he knew he finally came back to his senses, he knew he was back in control in his body. He knew he, Mason Pines, was finally taking over, not Mabel or that stupid weak boy, it was himself..right?

       "Woah, calm down, what's with the voice switch, hm?" He could hear the male chuckle deeply at him, he slightly stiffened at that, but Vincent continued moving, he could hear small noises, but he paid no mind, "I get you're some guy that's hard to get, but a challenge is a challenge, am I right? Now, Dipper. You seem like a guy to listen to others, am I correct?"

       No words came out of the brunette, he was actually getting a bit scared, Vincents voice sounded so harsh and cold, but..it comforted him, slightly, it filled that empty part in him that his manager use to be in, he was nothing without anyone putting him in place. He's lived that lifestyle for so long. It was like a drug he was addicted to, something he couldn't stop, a lifestyle he was pressured into.

       "Look at me, Dipper."

       The command in general made him stiff, he recalled when his manager told him to maintain eye contact, a way to show respect for her..the voice, how stern and cold it was, it could've caused him to break down so easily, but he took a deep breath in. He didn't move, he continued having his face hidden, but he could feel his body slowly begin to tremble.

       Vincent knew he was an asshole, he was honest with himself, but he knew he also wasn't. He had other emotions, like pity, he was just like any other guy. Well that's what he told himself, he recalled the day he and the brunette made eye contact, he had never been affected so quickly, but it happened, he immidietly kept his eyes on the male. Sure they barely met yesterday, but he could change that, he was actually enjoying the way the brunette acted, how he was easily intimidated just by his own stare, how he cowered under his gaze, he just loved how the obedient boy acted. It was like a dream come true, like he won an amazing prize he would never let go of, he felt like the luckiest person to be knowing Dipper. He had a prize to win..but he also had to fix the male. He looked too tired to function properly, and that wouldn't work out for him, he liked the brunette, but he would need to be a bit more healthier when it came to his well-being.