She was the first person to challenge us.. Fab5.. The very first day she became our prime target.. Manik was soo much attracted to her.. It took every ounce of myself to not rip of her head... Slowly and gradually Manik was going away from me.. I knew that one day, he will break our 7 year old relationship.. So I tried every possible way to keep Nandini away from me and Manik.. But atlast , Manik got to know about everything and he broke up with me.. Therefore I tried to make Dhruv to fall in love with Nandini.. But while doing these something happened which shook all of us...

The entry of Dazzlers... I really didn't expect that... Everything would have gone well if Bhai wouldn't have tried to misbehave with Nandini.. Even after behaving soo harsh with her, she was the one who consoled me first.. I found a small sister in her who I had to protect from everything... But I can't directly say her this.. So I opted for the best option... That is friends.. All of us gelled up together... But I noticed the strange behaviour between Manan.. The both were quite awkward with each other... Had something happened between them..?? But at the same night, I came to know what the matter was..!! When I saw Nandini and....

!! When I saw Nandini and

WRITER'S POV:-

ASSISTANT: Aliya ... Its yours and Dhruv's turn now.. Get ready and come to backstage...

ALIYA: Sure...

Aliya did some light touch up.. And after wishing a good luck to herself went out... Dhruv was already waiting over there for her.. Both smiled at each other and went on the stage...

HOST: Now its time for the next performance of the night... Are you guys ready..??

AUDIENCE: Yesss...

HOST: So without wasting time lets invite Dhruv and Aliya on the stage...

Aliya and Dhruv came on the stage and took their positions....

DHRUV: Tere ishq da nasha chadiya ve

Mera dil hi tujhpe adiya ve (x2)

Haal hua behaal hua

Mera haal hua behaal (x2)

(Gulabi.. hey..)

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi