Chapter One, Moving to Forks

Start from the beginning

If Phil and I hadn't come back....I can't loose you baby, I can't you're my little girl. Even if I'm now going to be a grandmother." Mum said tearfully. I froze as images of what happened flashed before my eyes and my breathing turned into short fast gasps. Shaking myself out of those horrid thoughts I sighed rubbing my extended stomach where my precious little girl was growing.

"Sorry sweetie." Mum said pulling me into her arms noticing she'd caused me to have a flashback. "Here, this from Phil and I. Are you sure you're okay to go? That you want to go? I can stay here with you and Bella. You know I don't mind sweetheart."
"Thank you mum. I want to go I miss dad the holidays aren't really enough and here there's just too many bad memories. I'm sorry mum I need a fresh start." I apologised feeling bad for my mother but I've always been a daddy's girl even though I loved my mother so much and I preferred being near nature than the city.

"It's okay Anna we get it." Mum assured wiping the tears off my cheeks I didn't even know had fallen. "Now open your present quickly before we have to leave." I quickly unwrapped the present in my hands gasping at the cute little outfit for my little girl. It was a cute little pink baby grow with a matching hat that had 'Willow' written on it and the baby grow had 'Princess Willow has arrived' written on it. "Oh mum it's so cute thank you." I gasped quickly placing it in my suitcase and zipping it up before pulling my mum into a hug. "You're welcome sweetie. You'll send me your scan photos won't you? And you'll call us if something happens and when you go into labour get your dad or Bella to call..." Mum said frantically.

"Mum don't worry nothing will happen and I'll make sure one of them calls you and I'll send you the photos." I smiled. Mum nodded her head and grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag heading out to the car when Phil called for us to hurry up.

Looking round my room once more I grabbed my bag and jacket off of the bed before heading out of the house to the car

Looking round my room once more I grabbed my bag and jacket off of the bed before heading out of the house to the car. As I closed the door behind me I saw mum trying to convince Bella to stay who was lying through her teeth about going to Forks. Shaking my head at them I brushed my curly red hair out of face and adjusted my clothes before getting into the back of the car.

Bella and I looked nothing alike apart from our pale skin, our height of 5"4 and slightly similar coloured eyes

Bella and I looked nothing alike apart from our pale skin, our height of 5"4 and slightly similar coloured eyes. She was my older fraternal twin by ten minutes which she loved to rub in my face. She was antisocial and awkward with brown hair and eyes, oval shaped face and a willowy figure and a complete bitch to me. She loved to spread lies and gossip about me.