Chapter Forty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit. I love your parents." Micah exclaims.

"Yeah," Justice sighs. "What do y'all wanna watch?"

"Football." We all reply.

"Should have known."  Justice turns on the tv and turns it to the game.

We watched and sat in the hot tub for roughly an hour. My skin was pruny as fuck but I was happily feeling Justice up while the other two watched the tv.

"Shit I should probably get home." Micah groans, stretching. I subtly remove my hand from where I had been rubbing Justice's thigh. Justice's arm was around the edge of the hot tub and his fingers were rubbing along my neck.

"Yeah me too." Hayden says, looking down at his Apple Watch. "Arran needs to get home too."

"Reed you ready?" Micah asks looking at me.

No I wasn't but I couldn't exactly say that to him.

"Sure, I guess." I shrug.

"I can give you a ride. You live on Parks Avenue right? That's on the way to my house." Hayden says.

"That is definitely not on your way home." Micah laughs.

"It is if I take the long way home."

"Sure then. S'long as you nor Reed don't mind."

"Well I offered it on the first place so I obviously don't mind."

"I don't care either way." I pipe up although it was sort of a lie. If I didn't have to take him home then I could probably stay here with Justice.

"Cool, then I'll ride home with Hayden and Arran." The way he says Arran's name makes me almost change plans and force him to ride home with me. But then again, Arran's not my issue.

"Hey, dude. We can be cool as long as you don't fuck with my brother. I don't care which way you swing but my brother is off limits." Hayden growls.

"Fine, fine. Trust me, I won't touch him. I may watch him from afar but I won't touch him." Micah holds both his hands up in a mocking manner. "Not unless he asks me to, that is."

They both get out of the hot tub, arguing. Justice and I watch them walk off. They turn the corner and their arguing slowly gets quieter. Regardless, Justice and I don't move to say anything. We were sitting in a comfortable silence, watching the game. Subtly, I scoot closer to him, pressing myself further into his side. His arm settles over my shoulder and I wrap my arm around his waist. With a sigh, I lean against him, kissing the side of his neck.

"Justice! Where are you?" Ryan calls. Groaning, I remove my arm from around him and scoot away from him. He chuckles as Ryan turns the corner. "Oh, didn't realize that anyone was still here."

"Yeah," Justice doesn't elaborate. "What'd you need?"

"Just saying that I'll be in my room. And that the others left." Ryan awkwardly says.

I stay quiet. I get the feeling he doesn't like me. Or at least doesn't trust me. Shit, that's gonna make it awkward when he finds out Justice and I are dating.

"Okay, we'll be out here." Justice side eyes me before continuing. "You could join us if you want. We're just gonna watch the game."

Ryan eyes the both of us for a moment, thinking. "You know what, I think I will. Besides, if this whole weird friendship thing is going to become the norm, I should probably get to know him a little better."

Ryan spins around and heads back inside, no doubt to go and get changed. I turn to look at Justice, who was already looking at me.

"Do you mind?" He asks, biting down on his lip.