Chapter Forty

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty
Reed Archer
Direct Continuation

I sit down next to Micah at our table. I had eaten a slice of pizza and was still hungry but it wasn't in my diet plan to eat another.

"Reed, you're eyeing that slice heavily. Just eat it." Micah says.

"Can't. Doesn't fit in with my diet." I answer, sitting back.

"What diet, Archer? Your pansy ass needs a diet to stay in shape?" Nick Young shouts from the opposite end of the table from where I sat.

"Shut it. Young." Micah calls.

"No, no, I think our captain needs to explain himself." That little asshole even had the decency to smirk.

"It's none of your business, asshole." I snarl.

"I think it is, captain. If we can't expect you to control yourself off field then how can we expect you to control yourself on field?" He snarkily asks.

"I can control myself just fine."

"Oh really?" He laughs.

"Yeah but if you want me to show you what it looks like when I don't have control, I'll gladly show you."

"As if you could show me anything." He goats.

"I could show you a lot of things you've never seen. Like what an actual penis looks like since I know yours isn't much. Hell sometimes I wonder who the girl is in the locker room then I realize it's just you." I throw back, watching him stand up and stalk over to me. I stand up too. We were catching eyes, not really surprising since Nick liked all the attention on him.

"You're an asshole. And I know I speak for  more than a few of the guys on the team when I say that we don't want someone we don't like as team captain." He says.

"Oh? And who would be better? You?" I say.

"Yeah." He smirks, puffing out his chest.

"Let's take a vote then, all those in favor of Nick being captain raise your hand." We both look around. The only hand in the air was his own. Even his following didn't want you as captain. "Wow, that's a lot of hands. Didn't know so many of the guys felt that way."

He snarls and lunges at me. He goes for a swing but I dodge it. I was mature enough that I wasn't going to swing at him. I did not want to sit out any longer. He goes to throw another punch but I dodge it again. He jumps onto me. I almost laugh at the hilarity of it. He just jumped on me. He falls off of me and I can't stop the laugh from bubbling up.

"Did you really just jump on me? And I'm the pasny?" I was too busy laughing that I didn't notice him running at me. He tackles me to the ground. That's when I give up on holding out. I threw him off of me and stood up. My face was pulled back into a tight snarl. I was close to my breaking point. "Watch yourself, Young. You know I'll kick your ass."

"As if. You haven't even swung at me." He snarls back.

"Because I like football more than I want to kick the shit out of your scrawny, incest-born ass." I smile, crookedly.

He snarls and lunges again. I grab a hold of him and slam his body to the ground. Next thing, before I could even think about doing anything to him, I was pulled back towards the bathroom, away from Nick, away from sight. Nick's friend Dylan was holding him back.

"I know you don't need to be held back, but I get to touch you in public, so pretend you're struggling." A familiar voice whispers into my ear. I hold in a smirk at Justice's words. I pretend to want to get out of his arms as a disguise for rubbing up against his crotch. I feel him harden. I slowly stop moving in his arms.