"You good?" He asks loudly, letting his arms slowly fall down.

"Yeah, I'm good." I state back just as loud.

He lets me go but doesn't move away from me. Nick was still struggling in Dylan's arms. At some point, Justice's table had stood and joined our table to help separate Nick and I, well more like Nick from me.

"I wasn't going to hit him." I say quietly so only Justice could hear.

"I know. You've been waiting too long to play to do anything to jeopardize that." He says back, just as quietly.

"I'm good, I'm good. Let me go, Dylan." Nick calls. "He's not worth it." I snorted.

"Don't listen to him, Reed." Justice whispers in my ears. "You're always worth it."

I let out a small chuckle. "Thanks, J."

"What are you doing tonight?" I whisper.

"Play along." Justice whispers before mock shoving me. I shove him back, lightly. I didn't like doing it. "I think Hayden might be coming over but I could probably sneak out and we could meet up."

"Sounds like a plan." I say, looking him up and down. "Fuck you're hot."

He pulls his lips in and holds in a chuckle.

"You're pretty sexy yourself, Reed." I locked eyes with him and glanced down at his lips. He licks them and I look back up at him. "If you don't stop looking at me like that, we're not gonna make it out of here without people finding out about this whole thing."

"Hm, maybe we should." I flirt.

"We definitely shouldn't." Justice breaks the spell, looking away. "And we should go."

"I'm leaving." I call out. "Micah, you need a ride?"

"Yeah, I do." Micah grabs both of our stuff and throws a couple of bills down on the table.

"I'm heading out too. Hayden?" Justice calls from behind me. His hot breath hit the back of my neck. Goosebumps were popping up all over my skin and my hair was standing up on end.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Hayden jogged over to us.

A lot of the other guys were also saying they were heading home. Almost everyone was leaving.

"Hey, am I still coming over? I think Arran and Ryan are hanging out at your house too." Hayden asks when he walks over. Hayden was going over to his house. Why didn't he tell me that? What if I had called him? Asshole. Said asshole, was running a finger under my shirt, dangerously since there were people all around us.

"Reed, what are you doing after this?" Micah asks.

"Dunno." I shrug and the four of us head outside. We got outside before the rest of them who were cleaning up and still hanging out.

"Dads drunk again and I don't wanna go home. Wanna do something?" He asks.

I shrug. "Sure, why not?"

"Great, c'mon dude. Are your parents home?" Micah asks, heading for the door. I glanced at Justice out of the corner of my eye, he was already looking at me.

"They get home later." I explain.

"Nan?"

"Sleepover."

"Cool." He nods. I hold open the door for him to walk through, then continue holding it for Hayden and then Justice. We make eye contact and I subty raise a brow at him.

I follow after Justice, letting my hand drag across his hand as I step faster to catch up to him. I hear his soft chuckle but don't say anything. He bumps his hand back against mine. I lift my hat off my head and run a hand through my hair before putting it back on.