"Fine I'll wear one of yours." She mumbled. I felt myself smirking as I turned around to see her annoyed. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into our room. I let her go once we were in the closet and went to my side. I smiled when I held out my jean jacket to her.

"You have to be kidding me." She mumbled as she grabbed it. I shook my head no. "Why don't you wear it?"

"Because I don't have anything that matches it right now. You on the other hand are wearing the perfect outfit for this." I said reffering to her light blue jeans and white shirt. "Now hurry up your parents are waiting."

She hesitated but eventually put it on. I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming her body. I'm not going to lie. She can rock my jacket, although it looks better on me. We walked outside and went in the backseat of the car.

"Alright let's go." Michael said cheerfully. The drive there was filled with silence. The only noise heard was the soft radio playing. I wondered if it was always this quiet or if it's only because i'm here. I just stared out the window until we drove into an old diner.

"Have you ever been here Camila?" Clara asked me as we walked inside.

"No I haven't." I answered. I looked around. It had one of those retro looks. The floors were black and white checkers, red sitting booths along the windows, a counter where you can eat by yourself, heck it even had a jukebox. Overall it was a cute little restaurant.

"This is where we went on our first date." Michael said proudly earning a small smile from Clara.

"Alright before this gets anymore awkward, I'm going to find us a seat." Lauren said covering her eyes as Clara and Michael leaned in toward each other. I widened my eyes and quickly followed behind Lauren. She chose a booth in the corner. Once she scooted over next to the window I sat next to her blocking her way out.

"Oh god are they still making out?" Lauren groaned. I chuckled and looked back since we were facing the wall.

"Yup." I answered once I faced Lauren. She shook her head and we sat there in silence until her parents sat across from us. Not long after a waiter came over and handed us our menus.

"You should have the Salmon pancakes." Michael suggested. I grimaced at the name. It doesn't sound that appealing. "It's the best they have here."

"Oh no it's not. The zucchini are delicious. They put on this cream thing that taste really good when you mix it with ketchup." Clara announced. I nodded my head and continued looking over the menu. They kept rambling on and on about what they thought was good. I was trying to read the menu but I couldn't concentrate over their suggestions. I felt a nudge on my stomach and I turned over to see Lauren with an annoyed expression.

"Just ignore them. They have weird craving. Just order what I get. It's the most normal thing on this menu. Trust me." She gave me a small smile.

"Hmmm how can I trust that you're not going to order some fish head like your dad suggested?" I whispered over to her while holding the menu in front of our faces. She grimaced and turned to look at me. She opened the menu up and we pretended to be inspecting it.

"Because fish heads are so overrated. I always prefered the tail." She smirked at me. Now it was my turn to grimace. "I'm just kidding loser." It was then that I realized how close we were to eachother. I found myself looking into her green eyes. She really doesn't look bad when she doesn't have make-up on. I started to lean in until the waiter interupted us.

"Are you ready to order?" The lady asked. I jumped and slammed the menu on the table while pulling away from Lauren. Clara and Michael looked at me strange but ended up ordering one of their strange suggestions.