chapter 7 (endless nights of sleep)

For the past couple of days i have been getting really bad nightmares of Todd coming back and kidnapping me and every night i wake up either sweating or screaming. I feel bad for Colby because he wakes up in a panics because he thinks i'm getting hurt. Not only that i've been hearing Kat do the same thing to, at one point she came into mine and Colbys room and started to cry, "Bella...can you sleep with me in the guest bedroom please" She was very shaky and you could hear the fear in her voice, "okay" i whispered and got out of bed slowly trying not to make a sound so i  wouldn't wake Colby up and walked over to Kat and hugged her. I closed the door behind me and walked to guest bedroom with Katrina behind me closing the door and got into bed. Kat got under the covers and was looking at the ceiling, "He's fucked me up Bella...I can't even sleep anymore, worst thing is i don't want to leave you on your own even though your technically not but i have a feeling that if i'm not around you he will take you away from us" i signed and felt tears build up in my eyes, i knew exactly how she felt. "Thats what he wants..he wants to effect us and make our lifes a living hell, and don't worry i'll always be by your side" she turned her head so she was facing me and smiled, "do you think we could do this until we're back to normal again" i nodded and agreed with her, "of course". Me and Kat have become closer since all this has happened and its comforting for the both of us, "thanks Bella....also don't take this weird but can we cuddle just so i know your okay" i nodded i wrapped my arms around her so she knows i'm there and then we both fell alseep.

(Colbys Pov)

I woke up and turned around to see Bella not laying next me, I started to panic and go looking for her, i got myself dressed and went down stairs to see if she was down there, i couldn't see her, i went out side the back yard and she wasn't there, Fuck please not again. I went up stairs and checked all the rooms, i opened one of the guest bedrooms and seen Kat and Bella curled up hugging eachother, "aweee" i whispered under my breath loud enough for me to hear. I went into Sams bedroom and woke him up, he grunted, "hey man come look at this" he looked at me confused but got up and followed me to the guest bedroom, i opened the door and let him peek through. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face, "aww they look so cute" i smiled back at him and chuckled, "that's why they were so quiet last night" that did make sense, because for the past couple of days both of them have hell nights of sleep, "i think we should let them do this for a while until they feel better again" Sam nodded. Sam went back into his bedroom to get dressed then came don stairs, "why don't we make them breakfast?" i said while getting the eggs out of the fridge, "thats a good idea". We started to make them an English breakfast because its both of their favourite breakfast to have. 

(End of Colbys POV)

I woke up to hearing Katrina shuffling around and the smell of eggs and bacon. I slid my hands off of katrinas waist and she woke up rubbing her eyes, "where you going" while sitting up looking at me, "i'm going down stairs you coming" she signed and laid back down, i giggled and put one of colbys sweatshirts on that i took off last night because of how hot it was, "5 more minutes" i walked over to her and pulled the covers off, "i'll give you a piggy back ride" she got up straight away and jumped on my back making her self and we both giggled. I walked down the stairs with Katrina on my back and walked into the kitchen to see Sam and Colby putting eggs and bacon onto plates, Sam turns around and sees us standing there, "morning girls" Katrina jumped down and the walked over to Sam to give him a kiss, "morning baby". Colby walked up to me and and handed the plate and kissed my cheek, "how did you two sleep", "we slept well actually" Katrina let out little giggle, "well kinda, I had a nightmare and Bella had to comfort me" Sam looked at Katrina in a awe and wrapped his arms around her, "we seen and we may have taken a picture" me and Katrina mouths dropped and started to laugh. "Can you send it to us" Colby got out his phone and send it to us, "just sent it now" I smiled and looked at the photo, "thanks baby"

Photo: