Chapter 4 (Jail break)

SMUT WARNING!!

It was around twelve thirty and i wanted Colby to sleep with me to comfort me. he agreed and he cuddled up to me and kisses my shoulder. i turned to face him and he pecked my lips. i smiled and we both looked into eachothers eyes for a second, then i placed my head down on the soft pillow and started to drift off to sleep. It was the next day and it 10 am and felt like had no sleep at all. I looked behind me to see a sleeping Colby snoring, i giggled to myself and he started to move around and slowly flicker his eyes open. he turned his head an seen me staring at him which made him smile, "good morning beautiul" i smiled back as he placed his hand on my face and play with my hair that was covering half of my face "good morning handsome" he sat up and stretched out his arms, "was you watching me sleep" i blushed a little and put my sarcastic voice on "ummm no of course not" he chuckled to my comment "don't pretend that you wasn't" i giggled as he started to tickle me, i started to kick my legs as it started to get to much "colby, stop" i said while laughing tying to catch my breath. He was laughing and then started to get ready to have a shower, i watched his every move and he noticed and started to smirk, "wanna join", my heart stopped for a minute as i did'nt want him to see my disgusting body, looking all brusied and burnt, i looked down and he noticed, "hey whats wrong" i shooked my head "nothing, its just i-" he lifted my chin with his finger and i looked into his eyes, god dam his eye colour was beautiful "don't be afraid, i won't judge you for your beautiul body" he holded his hand out waiting for mine to hold onto his, i holded out my hand to his and he cupped his hand onto mine and pulled me up and lead me to the bathroom. he made me stand in front of the mirror "you see this girl here, shes fucking beautiful, no matter the scars on her body, she is perfect and that girl is you Bella" i smiled slightly and turned to look at him and he helped me get out of my clothes, "your fucking gorgeous" he kissed me pantionately and i jumped and rapped my legs around him.

i knew at this point he the one who i wanted so badly that i could'nt handle myself. i go down and started to undress him, once he was undressed he picked me back up and he started to kiss me again. we got into the shower that was already turned on and he placed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck. a moan escaped from my mouth "c-colby" he started to suck on my neck sending viberations trailing down to my heat, i wanted this man inside me so badly that i started to grind on him, he go the message and slid him self in and started to thrust "slow or rough baby girl" i managed to get a word out an of course i wanted it rough from him "r-rough p-please" his thrusts started to go quicker and he room was filled with moans and groans and the air was filled with steam from our bodies and the heat from the water. he started to hit my g-spot causing me to hit my orgasm "s-shit i-" he ducked his head into my neck  to suck on my neck while groaning as we both hit our climax "oh s-shit" my body was shaking, that was the best sex i have ever had with someone.  he slid his member out slowly and put me down. We start to wash eachother and then start to get dressed. We went down stairs and Sam had a worried expression on his face. "sam whats wrong" he looked pale "you guys need to see this" me and colby looked at eachother and then followed sam. he took us into the living room and made us sit down, he turned the tv on and it was the news. "we are reporting that a missing prisoner named Todd Johnson has escaped from prison, if you see this person please report to the police, this person is dangerous and could possibly hurt you" my face dropped, a lot of thoughts was rushing through my head. what if he comes here? what if he trys to hurt Colby or the rest of the Traphouse members? my breathing started to get heavier to the point i almost passed out, "i'll get you some water" i nodded and put my head in my hands, colby started to rub my back to comfort me. Sam came back and handed me a glass of water. i took a sip and took a deep breath. the only thoughts tha as going through my head was that he wanted me and if he huts these lot its going to hurt me more, i would rather myself get hurt. "i'm going to go out side and gets some fresh air" they nodded and let me go outside for a bit.

Colbys Pov:

It's been about 10 minutes and we would of thought she would come back in by now so i went outside to check if she was okay and she was'nt there. "Bella!"i shouted just to make sure she was'nt around the sides of the house, no response. I run back inside panicking "Sam she's not outside" He came rushing over with a confused face "check out back i'll try to call her" Sam gets his phone out while i run outside at the back to see if she was there, there was no sign of her. at this point i started to panick. I walk back in and Sam calls me "Colby she texted me, you need to read it" 

text: from Bella

i'm sorry that i am doing this to you guys but you lot mean to much to me and i don't want any danger coming your way because of  me. Todd is a dangerous man and he will hurt anyone who tries to come closer to me. i want to thank you for being there for me an being my heo but i'm doing this on my own back for the sake of you guys. Tell the girls i love them so much and to thank them for accepting me in the family. the reason why i am doing this is because i don't want to loose the people who truely care for me, i would rather it me then you guys. Colby i know we had a thing and i would die to have you as my boyfriend but for whats going on this needs to be the best for us, i love you so much. Sam you have been like a brother to me since we have met and i want to thank you for being a sibling that i have always wanted. i love you guys.

goodbye xx

Me and Sam started to tear up, i've lost the love of my life, the one who i was supposed to be called a hero to, the one who i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. "we are going to her brother i promise, i'm not going to let you lose the love of your life because of Todd" We both hugged and both started to cry. The girls came down stairs crying to because they also got a message from Bella. We all ended up having a group hug. "We need to find her guys befroe she gets hurt badly or worse kil-" before katrina could say anything i snapped "don't even say it!" she teared up more because she was already hurt, i gave her hug and apologised she nodded. "guys! i just rememered i put a tracking devise on her phone just incase something like this would happen so we might be able to find where she is" i grabbed my keys as quick as i could and told sam to get his phone out to find her. we found a location and we all got into the car. we was an hour there as it was a two hour drive to go to this location. half way there i got a text from Bella "guys i got a text from Bella" katrina leaned over from the back to see what she put but it wasn't from her.

text: from Bella

good luck trying to find her Brock, she's mine now

I swear i want to kill this bastard. he's getting everything he wants and also getting away with everything. after two hours of driving we finally arrive to the location. we see Bella getting dragged into the car and she's screaming. We all start running towards the car and Todd see's us and points a gun towards us which makes us all stop at the same time "come any closer i dare you" we all stop and stare instead of putting it towards us he ponts in towards Bella, Katrina starting to scream and cry "shut up or i will shoot" sam puts Katrina in his chest to stop us from hearing her cry. Corey came for back up and started to fight Todd from behind and then Sam joined in and Bella and Katina started to run over to eachother and they both started to hug because they were both afraid i came over to comfort all the girls. Aaron went over to try to calm down everyone. then we heard a shot sound coming from where they are, we see Sam fall down on the ground........