This is the worst summer ever, final

Before I start I want to say that I write the fifth part of this series a few days ago, but I had to delete it due some problems.

Summary:this happens in the last day of the summer break, enjoy!!

Harry P. O. V

At first, I was thinking that this summer will be a living hell, but it end up begging the best summer I ever lived!!

I think Ron is going to faint when I'll tell him what happened!
First of, I got to learn how to ride a bike, second of, I lost my virginity (it happend in the fifth part, sorry if you didn't got to read it), and third of all, I got the boy, Ron and Hermione told me he'll never feel the same, to be my my freaking boyfriend!!!

"Baby, what are you doing?" Asked the blond boy that got my heart, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Just deep in thoughts, very deep in thoughts..." I said, placing myself in his lap.

"What were thinking about?" Asked Draco, kissing my neck softly.

"About how Ron and Hermione should react when they will find out about us..." I said, turning my head to kiss his lips.

"Well, they don't need to know yet!" Said smiling Draco, before kissing my nose, making me chuckle.

"If you think we can keep it a secret, I'm alright with it!" I said before kissing him slowly, as he pulled me closer.

After a few hours, we decide to go to sleep since it was almost midnight and tomorrow we had to go back to Hogwarts, and also because we were tired af, spending a whole day packing your boyfriend's clothes it's not funny at all...

"And Lily, this is how me and your father got together!" I said, showing my little angel the last photo I had with my husband before we finnished Hogwarts.

"I was awesome, daddy!!! Pleawe say it again!!" Said Lily, with puppy eyes.

"Maybe tomorrow, but now is time for you to go to sleep!" I said, kissing her head.

"Alwight, but owly if you pwomise to tell me again tomowow!!" Said Lily, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Of, fine!" I said giving up.

"Goodnight angel!" I said kissing her head again.

"Goodnight daddy!"

I get up and leaved the room, slowly closing the door behind.

"So, what story did you told her tonight?" Asked Draco drinking his water.

"About how we got together!" I said hugging his back.

"Perfect! Now she won't ask me anymore!" Said Draco making me laugh.

"Oh yes, poor little Draco Malfoy, something unacceptable happened!"
I fake gasped as he only punched my arm.

"Oh, shut up Malfoy!" Said Draco before pulling me into a kiss.

Now that I think about it, maybe that wasn't the worst summer ever after all!

Hiii guys!! Sorry I didn't post, but I'm lazy af, so yeah. I spend a few hours thinking what to write so yeah, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!!!!
❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚