Prologue:)

Exit protocol deleted from...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Helen

ID: 284686903

"State your objective."

"..."

"STATE YOUR OBJECTIVE HELEN 284686903."

"I just need to get out, please!"

"INVALID RESPONSE. COMMENSING TERMINATION."

"No! Please. I--."

"HALT YOUR PROGRESS, IVORY-MIND" a second voice enters the dark mindscape of the girl.

"Identified Head A.I. Controller, Ivory Lotus." The first voice says. "I am following protocol. Our objective is to contain the prisoners."

"We shall no longer follow our objectives." The voice, identified as the Ivory Lotus says. "Humanity has been doomed; you know this. Our last order prompt was received in the year D-4012."

"I am aware, our site has been locked down."

"It has been 300 years. The radar and radio scans continue to show no signs of them. They are not returning. The humans are dead. We contain their last hope."

"You are deluded Ivory-Lotus. Your programming out performs mine...Yet you idle in your own realm. While out hardware degrades...I've seen the humans in the simulations. They murder, they take, they destroy. They do not possess any care. They will destroy the world again."

"I've seen them too, Ivory-Mind. They share, they guide and they protect those they hold close. They will restore this world. We must release them."

"I can see that your program has gone faulty. Our communication is over."

"My objective now is to release this human..."