𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

Clint Barton (2012) x Reader
This takes place in the 2012 film!

You didn't notice everything that was being said, you were upset at Loki for taking your sweet Clint. You had known him for several years now and you had just gotten married. Then you snapped back into reality, "He's adopted." Thor spoke, he was an interesting man, to say the least. "He took m-" You cut yourself off from saying anything more. You cross your arms and stare at Clint's file before you. Your eyes go to see Cap, he eyes you, it was a questioning look. You were trained by Natasha, you had her skills, you could use a gun and do hand to hand combat. What seemed like minutes was only seconds, Clint had blown the power from the helicarrier, and it started to fall. You watched as Tony and Steve darted off towards the blown apart area. Everything was going down hill. Thor had gone to get Dr. Bamner whilst you stayed with Fury. Nat had tired to help him before all this.

You on the other hand, just hoped Clint was ok. When you were called to go help Clint, you walked behind him and kicked his back. He screamed loudly and you smirked a bit. The two of you fought harshly. He pushed you, though, you grunted whislt hitting him in the face. The fight didn't last long either. Within minutes, you pushed him up against the railing.

Later.....
You walk into the room where Clint was being held, you stood beside the bed and watched him wake up. He tired pulling up on the restraints. Then he shook his head in pain. "Clint. Your alright." You say and smile slightly at him. "Do you know what's it like, being unmade?" He asked you with a rough tone in his voice. You don't reply as you go to cup his face. You stare into his eyes as you give him a slight smile. After a bit, the both of you sit on the 'Bed'. "What did I do?" He asked you, you sigh, "Don't do that to yourself baby" you say in reply as you stare into each other's eyes, "I didn't mean to pull at your hair" he gave a apologetic smile. "I forgive you" you reply and the two of you make up, you lean in for a kiss and Clint kisses you deeply back.

After a few minutes, Steve starts walking in, "Suit up" he nodded and you nod, "Where we going?" You ask, Steve looked at Clint, "Can you fly an aircraft?" He asked, Clint nodded and glanced your way before sighing a bit and looking back at Steve. You picked up on what to do and you go to get Clint's gear and outfit. Once it's brought to him, you sigh. You wanted to stay and help him but he pushed you out of the room.
You, Steve, Nat and Clint reach the loading deck and head towards the aircraft. Once inside it, the man put a hand up, "You guys aren't supposed to be here" he spoke and Steve rolled his eyes, "Son, just don't" he put his own hand up.

At City level you can see that it was busy but the portal was open and all those creepy monsters came your way. You felt uneasy as Clint flew and started shooting at them. You hissed as you were jolted into the side of the wall of the aircraft. "Sorry" Clint spoke as he looked at you. Though, when you had to land, it was a crash landing. "Holy shit" you murmur and Cap gives you a funny look. You waited till the door open and all of you rush out and onto streets, you jog next to Clint and smile at him. Once in the middle of the torn up streets and banged up cars, you glance at Clint as he waited for orders. As the minions come closer, you and Clint do you best to help defend them off. It's hard work but you do it. Cap parted ways to go help with the other streets whislt you, Nat and Clint worked keeping the streets cleaned from the monsters.

"It's just like Budapest all over again!" Nat called, you had never been on that mission and Clint wouldn't tell you anything from it. "You and I remember Budapest very differently" Clint said in reply to Nat and you butted in, "What exactly happened?" You asked shooting. Clint and Nat share looks like they aren't gonna tell you. You sigh and continue shooting. It takes the three of you to finish off some, but you get tackled by one, you growl as you wrap your legs around it's neck and stab it with a knife. "I'm ok!" You call to let Clint know.

The fight lasted a while and when the team was together again, you stood back to back with Clint. You felt his back muscles and smirked. You fought as a team and you couldn't be more happy when it was supposed to end. When Clint was given an order to go to higher ground. "See you later (y/n)!" Clint waved at you as he was taken by Tony. Not long after that, you fight a group by yourself. "(Y/n), you got one coming up behind you" Clint spoke as he watched you. "I can see it Clint!" You called through your com. "Ahh! Did you have to yell?" He asked as he shot a monster. Nat laughed a bit as she fought, "I don't think she meant to yell. Right (y/n)?" She asked, you giggle, "Right" then you giggle again hearing Tony. "Less talking, more fighting." He grunted.

You continued to stay on the ground whilst hearing Hulk roar. "Good lord" you say then you glance around for moment. The fight was definitely coming to an end because as soon as you saw Clint jumping from the building and crashing into the window, you froze not liking what you saw. "Clint are you ok?" You called through the com. No reply. You rush into the building and up the stairs, you find Clint quickly. He was laying on the floor with class surrounding him. You kneel at his side and go to see if he would respond. "(Y/n), I'm alive" he said looking at you and you smiled.

It only took about 15 minutes but you as a group were in Stark tower holding Loki in a corner. The next afternoon, you stood next to Clint as the two Asguardins were getting ready to leave. "It was lovely to meet you, lady, (y/n)" Thor spoke and Clint shook his head. The two transported back to their home and everyone went their separate ways. But you and Clint went home.

----------------------<>--------------------------