𝙄𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙡?

Reader x house arrest Clint Barton
This will be an interesting plot ;)

A few days after the airport fight in Germany.

You didn't want to go with Tony to see Clint, but he'd do his best to get Clint out. You hated Clint for this and you wished he hadn't done anything. As you walked in the small area, you saw Clint's cell. Walking closer, you take a look at Clint. He's in the corner of the cell, his head low and his knees pulled to his chest. "Clint" you say and he looks at you for a moment then he looks away. "I need you to speak to me" you say a little louder as you glare at him.

"(Y/n), now you come and see me. I've missed you." He said glaring at you, but he was hurt deep down inside of his body. His baby blue orbs shone a bit as he watched you. "I'm sorry, Clint, I wanted to but I didn't have time." You reply, he stands up, "Is that so? You let them take me!!" He yelled at you with every bone in his body. It upset you very much. "I really am sorry." You say tears running down your cheeks as you watch him. It hurts you to see him sad. "(Y/n). Let's go!" Tony called as he walked over then he grabbed your arm. "Alright." You say and follow Tony.

Weeks and a month had went by, both of you and Clint's kids were outside. They were calmly playing a game on the porch whilst you were planting flowers. You stand quickly hearing a car come down the gravel lane. The car comes to a stop and out comes Clint. An ankle monitor on his leg and he was limping a bit. He also had his gear back as well. "Clint!" You call and rush towards him with the kids coming over to say hello. "Hey buddy!" He smiled brightly and hugged his daughter. When he turned back to you, he kissed you deeply. You were taken back, but you kissed back.

After you as a family were inside, you smile going to take him upstairs. You helped him with his things too. "Go take a shower" you say pushing him toward the bathroom. You were happy he was home. Then you got a flashback....

The fight in Germany
You lash your sword against his staff. You growl, "I'm not gonna regret fighting you!" You yelled at the time. Then Clint tackled you and you moaned as he held you down. "You are? Great!" He growled and you kicked him off sending him flying in the crates, you had the female version of Cap's serum. And you had been frozen for only 30 years. You heard him groan, "Take that!" You called and he lunged forward this time, you both crashed into so-

"(Y/n)?"

Present time
You jump, "Yeah?" You ask looking at him, he looks at you with a worried expression. "Are you ok? You've been staring at my behind for almost 20 minutes" he explained whislt wrapping the towel back around his waist. He he walked past you. You see burises on his back and ribcage. "Did someone hurt you?" You ask, he flinched. "No, it was like that when I got out." He said smiling brightly at you. Then you watch his moves again, you loved his frame. You couldn't help it. Walking up behind him, you wrapped your arms around him and kissed his back. You left a few marks before you left him be.

Then you sat down on the bed, and stared at the floor. You loved Clint to to much. It made you feel upset that you couldn't do more to help him. Though, you zoned out.

Back to flashback
You both crashed into some crates, you hiss in pain and jump up, "I wish you would've chose the right side!" You growled at him as he glared at you. The fight continued and you remember he'd watch you move and you'd do the same. After the fight stopped, you rushed over towards Clint. You stepped on his hand, "Ahh! What was that for?" He asked and glared up at you. When the officers came to pick him up, or well the others, you handed him over. "I'm with Stark" you said looking at them you held Clint's gear.

The flashback ended
You looked at Clint before you stood up to make dinner. Everything was perfect for now....you didn't know that something else would happen.

-------------------------<>-----------------------

Here's a short chapter! I'll make a part 2 sometime 😬