𝘿𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍

Clint Barton x Dying Dragon shifter
2016 during Civil War

You were hidden, the only one who knew where you were was Clint.
The two of you had been married in secret for about three years. Your suit was on and so was the special necklace. You flinch hearing the familiar voice of Clint. Your hand presses the com in your ear, your lips part.

"Yeah? What do you want a**hole?"

"Just wanted to make sure you were ready. Get ready in a few minutes."

"Will do. See you soon."

You hear Cap's signal, and shift, coming out from underneath a walk way of the airport. Your wings stretch, a breath of smoke is pushed from your lungs and out your flaring nostrils.
You stand besides Cap and Bucky.
You can't speak, but only to Clint.

The two of you had a special bond. Something no one else had, the two of you were special.

Your bright orange eyes dart towards Stark, a puff of smoke comes from your nostrils. You roll your eyes before shaking your head at Stark.

"(Y/n) (y/l/n), nice to see you again."

"I wouldn't talk to her Tony."

"Why? Cat caught her tongue."

You start growling, your lips curl up, teeth bared fire rolled in your chest cavity. Your head lifts as your ears pick up on an arrow whizzing by. As it cut through Peter's webs.

Launching off your hind legs, your mouth opened sending fire towards Peter. You hear his scream, a smirk forms on your lips. You fly after him.

Come here pretty boy.

Sh*t!

Seeing Rhodes come at you and sending a missile at you, it hits your side. You scream. More like roar. Getting back up from falling, you bolt up towards him. Latching onto his leg, your teeth sink into his metal suit. You toss your head around with him hanging from your teeth. Throwing him into a gas tank, you laugh as he clunks against it. You fly up, then narrow your eyes seeing Clint, with Tony.

Flying over, and jumping down, you land behind Clint a puff of smoke leaving your nostrils.

"Retirement didn't suit you huh?"

"I shot 18, played 18, just can't seem to miss."

You watch as Clint knocks an arrow, and shoots at Tony. A growl rumbled in your throat. As you start to fire at him, you notice Wanda, and pick up Clint by your massive teeth running and hiding for a second. You set him down, Clint looks up at you, a smile playing his lips.

"You behave, ok?"

"No you behave."

Your mouth didn't move, but your eyes held expressions. You nose Clint, your hot breath fanning his face. The two of you come out of hiding, and run after Cap. Side by side, you all run, and then all stop as Vision stops you.

Son of b***h!

"Then we fight!"

You roar as loud as possible sending the others off. Wagging and slamming your tail into Rhodes again, he sends a couple missiles at you. You use your wings as a shield, but nothing worked.

Crap. I gotta do this.

You notice Clint along with T'chella, and you fly over, but you get knocked down into a plane. Rolling onto your back, you roar loudly feeling a large peice of metal in your thigh. Another cry erupted from your throat as you start standing from the plane.

That's it!

Clint hears your cries, and started running for you but started crying out as he saw you collapsing. "(Y/n)!" His voice cracked. The closer he got the more Rhodes, and Tony began firing at you. You wave your tail hoping to knock one of them down.

"(Y/n)!!"

His voice became fuzzy, that didn't stop you from smacking one down, and you slowly started blowing fire at Tony, but noticed he was leaving, and a plane flew over head. Right when you collapsed, Clint dropped his gear, dropped to his knees and started to try and lift your heavy head.

"It's ok."

"It's not ok, (y/n). Your bleeding!"

"Ohh. So I am.

"I'll be ok, Clint."

As much as it hurt, you barely lifted your head to see the massive gash in your side. You were slowly dying, and bleeding out. Your nostrils flared out, you could feel Clints soft touch to your scales. One last puff of smoke left your body, and one last breath.

Clint stayed with your body for as long as possible before he was dragged away.

"(Y/n)! Wake up, please!"

"Hey! Get off me."

"(Y/n)!!!"

Clint would never be the same. One last time, his eyes averted over towards your large frame.

"I'm gonna miss you. Please behave. Ok? I love you."

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he remembered your sweet smile and kind words.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter. I was feeling a sad mood today, and I couldn't resist a chapter like this.