Chapter.49

Third Person POV...

"Blaze is your son but I noticed something strange about your wife, Aubrey. If she treats Steffany, she looks like her child instead of your son blaze." Ani ni King.

"What do you mean?" My forehead twitched.

"Why don't you investigate to find out?" I sigh.

"You weren't in the hospital when Blaze was born, right?

don't you wonder what Aubrey told you before that you got her pregnant and you said you never cum inside her c * nt. " King added.

"I'm on a jail that time. I just came out when I found out the results of the DNA test. Sun said

"Don't you think Aubrey might have change the child or perhaps cheated on the DNA results?" Sun clenched his fist.

"She wouldn't do that. What kid would she replace with her own child?" Sun asked him.

"All moms can do their best to just raise their child ..." King said

"Go straight to the point King"

"Ethan told me about 'Madam' and we are now investigating whether what they are saying is true." King said.

Sun turned to face him

"Do you know who they are talking to?" King avoided looking at him

"I don't want to say this. Because I want you to find out, but Ethan's suspicion and I suspected that it matched what Andria told us ..." King said.

"Then, Who is she!?" Galit na taning ni Sun.

"She's your Mother... Melissa Mondragon." Ani ni King.

He shook her head.

"No, it's impossible. She's not involved here! She won't do that!"

"Aren't you surprised by her actions? She disagreed with what she thought was your relationship with Samantha befire. And I'm sure that's reason why She take your child away from you and Andria.”King said.

"This can't be...." He whisper

"Then, listen to this video." King said.

He opened his phone and showed to Sun the video.

Andria did not even know that CCTV was inside the room of Ethan.

******

"We need some information from you so we can find the real culprit in all of this."

"And the same thing happened to Samantha."

"What do you mean? Who is Samantha?"

"She is the Ex-Girlfriend of my two cousins. Wynzer and Sun."

"Ex by Wynzer and Sun? Is she the woman who Wynzer told me that she got her pregnant?"