"Why is my picture there?" my forehead twitched. nang bilogan nya ang larawan ko.

"We have to solve the puzzle Andria, you were the victim of the kidnapping before and that's what she did to Samantha before." He said.

"So, are you accusing me? I don't even know who's that girl." Ani ko.

"I do not mean to accuse you. My point here is your cooperation. We need to find whoever the madam they are saying ..." Medyo inis na sabi nya.

"I can't help you Ethan. I don't know who the madam you're talking about." I said.

"Andria You were pregnant before you came back safe five years ago. The question is where is your child? Who kidnapped you then?" he asked

Nag dikit syang muli ng dalawang larawan at yun ay sina Cloud at Melissa.

"I was with Cloud in the days when we were investigating why you were gone. And Aubrey was also pregnant a month before you found out you were pregnant with Sun."

Nagugulohan parin ako.

"I'm tired Ethan, why don't you open it up again?" Ani ko.

"If we continue to do this, the situation will get worse. And your child's life can be at risk if you do not tell them what you know." He said

"Do you know where my son is? ..."Gulat na tanong ko.

"I Know that you are the only one who actually sees the face of the woman in a mask they call 'Madam' Andria so tell me first." It didn't take long for me to answer what he said.

"Did Aunt Melissa's staff kidnap you five years ago?" I raised my gaze.

I was swallowed.

"I was pregnant when Sun left me at the tower when he said he would come back. he promised he would come back to me ... "I said.

"It took a few days to find out that someone wanted to kill me and my son. Cloud and King came to save my life." my eyes are now in tears.

"They'll keep me safe for a few months. I didn't know I was going to be so miserable because the second time Melissa's staff saw me again," I bent down and started to cry.

"She kidnapped me and locked me in a resthouse until I gave birth.She said I could be free when I gave her the baby. When I didn't agree, She will ruin my life and my family so I was forced to agree to the agreement ... and that is to keep away my son." I cried to face him.

Kinuha ni Ethan ang larawan ni Melissa at idinikit iyon sa tabi ng babaeng naka maskara.

Nakipag titigan ako sakanya.

"There's a big possibility that Aunt Melissa had kidnapped Samantha then." He said.

"She thought it was Sun's child who was pregnant with Samantha so, she planned to kidnap her ... Does it mean that Samantha's child is alive.? ”She said.

Napa kunot ang noo ko.

Lumapit sakin si Ethan.

"How about Wynzer, where is he?"