𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓- 𝕷𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉

Start from the beginning

Barb's mouth was agape, by the time Ariel had begun her method of advice she had already turned to face her. Ariel began to feel intimidated by the silent reaction.

"U-um, did I say something wrong, your majesty?" Ariel questioned, fearing she may have ruined her impression.

Barb snapped out of her moment of disbelief, quickly reacting, reaching out to her not wanting to cause any harm to her emotionally.

"No no! no... It's just, well that's the most I think I've ever heard from you than a single sentence, heh."

Ariel blushed from embarrassment, but quickly shook it off.

A lot of things were going through Barbs mind. Happiness that someone understood her.

Confusion at her mentioning that she had some experience. Sure, she could connect more with Ariel because they understood each other.

But then again, she also felt some sadness and anger for her past experience, assuming that she was the one who had experienced that.

Barb was overloaded with so many thoughts and emotions had decided to go in for the kill, and embrace her gratefully, but this time more carefully.

Ariel gasped at the contact but loved the feeling of the sense that she was appreciated and understood. That there was some sort of sense of protectiveness that she could feel through the embrace, but she liked it.

"Thank you, seriously. That's the best advice I've gotten from anyone, ever..." Barb thanked. Ariel accepted the embrace by returning the favour.

After the short second, they both pulled away. "But seriously,"

Barb then put her hands on Ariel's shoulder facing in front of her. "Just call me Barb."

"Right, Gotcha" Ariel softly replied.

----------

Time had passed and the moments between the two female trolls had come to an end. They had now arrived upon the waters of the Techno Habitat. Ariel's eyes lit up in satisfaction, seeing as she could finally go home and get some rest.

"Thank you, your Maj- uh Barb!" Ariel corrected herself sheepishly. Barb just gave her signature smile and bid her adieu.

"No problem bro! Have a safe night!" Barb said before the door zipped shut.

'You better take good care of her, Trollex..." Barb mentally warned King Trollex, before making her descent back to her designated habitat.

------

Barb then flew away back to her volcanic island. Ariel heaved a sigh, something she had done often.

"I hope so..." She says to herself, hoping that Barb's wishes to get home safe were to come true for her. She dove into the water, embracing the invigorating feeling on her scales when she had been greeted with the euphoric sense of tranquillity that the water had.

After a few moments of swimming towards her so-called-welcoming town, her view had come across the Techno Trolls scattering to their own homes. She sighed, thankful that she didn't have to surpass anyone and could go home, unbothered with ease.

"Hey, Ariel." She yelped in surprise from the sudden voice that had been -surprisingly- right next to her. She turned to the voice seeing Trollex with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Ah... Trollex you scared me,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Trollex laughed nervously "I didn't wanna-"

"Oh no, it's fine-"

"It's fine?-"

"Yeah don't- don't worry..."

They were both a nervous wreck, a blushing mess. It seemed as though each one knew how awkward the situation appeared to be, but not so much as see that in each other. Ariel looking away, trying to avoid the situation. Trollex rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to do or say.

He spoke, "So, getting back home with the rest of the troupe was interesting..."

Ariel raised a brow "Well, I wouldn't know. I think you guys left a little early..." Ariel trailed off. Trollex had guilt immediately take over him, his face expressed beyond sadness and he blamed himself for not even thinking about her safety on getting home.

"Oh, man. Hey I- I'm so sorry, Ariel. I should've checked, or thought- Ah man..." Trollex bet himself up. Ariel comfortingly put her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Trollex. I know your duty is too important, I understand, it happens. " Ariel's sense of self-doubt had taken over her again.

She smiled softly and breath out a little sigh. "Hey uh, it's getting late. I should- I should probably get back..." Ariel tried to escape the conversation, becoming the huge wreck that she believed she already was. Trollex noticed she was swimming away from the town, and further down a darker and deserted reef.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, feeling sad she had to leave.

Ariel sadly laughed, "I've been exiled... remember?"

Ariel tried to see a positive way through her situation but then realised there was no positive solution to her situation. She was in downright trouble, for the past few years she had been, not fully realising it now until it had been questioned. She was about to take her to leave.

Trollex, however, didn't want to just end it there.

"Wait." He reached out, grabbing her gently by the arm. She looked over to him, looking confused.

"Hey uh... I don't know if you have a nice place to stay or not, but I figured uh-"

He cleared his throat.

"Why don't you uh, take the offer in staying in my castle."