𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕱𝖗𝖏𝖊𝖓𝖉, 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕱𝖔𝖊

No.

Not now.

Not again.

Why now?

Why when she was making so much progress. 

Why when she chose to be brave, she chooses to be weak.

"Tallulah..." Ariel muttered. Sinking further into her seat. It seemed that everything against he vision had zoomed past behind her, focusing gon the one part of her life she wished she wouldn't focus on so soon.

She will admit, Tallulah was entirely terrible as Marina or Briny. But she still played a part in her past that she regretted remembering. 

He heart had moved at such a rapid pace she soon forgot how to depict what was real and what was not. It was not believable. Not now. The universe. The stars. It wasn't enough to make her understand why must she be so unlucky.

She felt muscles tense up. 

Tallulah was turning her head in her direction.

Look away.

Look AWAY!

Ariel swiftly turned her attention to the view opposite side of Tallulah and felt her breath start to pick up its pace as her body began to shake. She tried her best to be quiet. Not wanting to cause such a commotion that would disturb Trollex's moment of peace and tranquillity. She didn't want to be the burden of his night. Not like the previous night. No. He deserved a break from her.

What felt like an undeniable whirlpool, was disguised as a minuscule droplet of fear. Tears began to threaten her eye sockets, she had to cover her mouth from whimpering any sounds that would alarm Trollex in any way.

"I wonder who else is gonna be performing tonight. Sounds like Branch and D' might be taking over tonight."

Ariel painfully let out an "Mhmm!" making it as convincing as possible.

Trollex didn't expect a thing. "I'm too hyped! 'Don't Slack' goes hard. No doubt about that! I wonder what they're gonna be doin' tonight. Apparently it might be from Chris Brown? That outta be interesting..."

Ariel couldn't handle her already excruciatingly bottled up feelings any longer. She felt that her problems and tears were about to be relieved at a night she hoped would remain intact. But alas, that had not been the case for her on such a night that was supposed to be enjoyable for him. She had to flee somehow. Her current state was so ambient that she feared all would be revealed in a matter of seconds.

"I-I seem to suddenly be craving for the doughnuts that they have prepared on the table. And I wouldn't want to miss out!" She nervously laughed at the end of her sentence for her own throat had cut her short. 

She winced. 

Luckily, Trollex seemed too content to notice.

"Go on and have fun! I'm sure King Quincy or Cooper would love to see you here. Especially since they haven't seen you in a while. You know?"

Trollex was granted with silence. 

It suddenly felt quite cold, the lack of warmth seemed too curious enough for him to not open his eyes.

"Ariel?"

He looked around and saw that she was nowhere to be found.

Some part of him felt worried, and the other felt as though he shouldn't feel so attached to her all the time. But some part of him disagreed to that second matter.

There was nothing wrong with getting attached to her right? No... No there,

there shouldn't be.