𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕰𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘

...

A few weeks pass and it seemed that our two soon-to-be lovers were busy minding their own individual businesses. Trollex was in the middle of a friendly conversation with his trusted friend beyond compare. Both seated near each other in Trollex's office. Trollex's office consisted of memorabilia of his family, his very original techno creations, and much more confidential cases in the name of buisness and politics- surprisingly.

"Okay! So I've got the DJ booth still intact, so that won't need any new repairing. The guestlist is gonna be open to everyone - as usual. I gotta the list of songs that are gonna be played... hmm." He then pondered, his mind wandering off to think of anything he had forgotten.

Beat Drop then pitched his memory into place, "Oh! You forgot to get the new installation of the sound system!" Trollex perked up, his mind finally clicking into place. "Ah! That's it. Thanks, buddy, what would I do without you." He thanked, giving his unique friend a pat on the head. Beat Drop turned bashful, "Aw shucks, its nothing." he replied. Trollex then reviewed over his checklist and nodded to himself.

"All I need is to pick up that sound system and leave the construction builders to work on the fallen statue which takes care of the follow-spot and lighting situation!" Trollex concluded, putting his checklist back into his drawer.

His eyes followed to Beat Drop who was already swimming his way towards him. "Hey, why don't you take Ariel with you?"

Trollex heated up for some unmentioned reason, but he pushed his reaction aside. "Yeah, she can come with us."

Beat Drop just shook his head and smirked. "No no. Just the two of you."

Trollex just shook his head, not in negation, but more so in acknowledgement of what Beat Drop was insinuating. Though Beat Drop had not known Ariel for such a long time on occasion, despite a couple of weeks passing by, he can almost feel Ariel's goodness whenever he is with her. It especially seems to benefit Trollex, as Beat Drop can see the way Trollex used to light up when he was with Marina. But this time, it was a healthy glow. Beat Drop only wanted the best for Trollex, so he couldn't help but want to encourage the idea of them being in a relationship as it appears to be a very symbiotic one.

"I mean, if you're sure-" Trollex began, Beat Drop quickly cut in the sentence and spoke excitedly. "Oh nooo. It's absolutely fine. You can give her a chance to really see the Kingdom! I've seen it so many times, Ariel should have a chance to go." Beat Drop tried to convince him.

Trollex then turned off his romantic thoughts, only to think about Ariel. Well, he wasn't wrong. Though Ariel had been around the area for so long - seeing as she wasn't used to being around so many people at once - she had grown a lot of confidence since then. It wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"That is a good point. Alright, I'll take her with me instead then." He decided, unbeknownst to him there was a celebratory Beat Drop Button silently cheering so vigorously behind him. Trollex sensed a lot of motion and turned around, only for Beat Drop to immediately relax as if it never happened. Trollex just rolled his eyes in amusement.