𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

...

"Let me, hear you, sing..."

Who knew, right?

The realisation of the truth is that music is not just something we protect, but it is also something we create. Who knew that the Queen of Pop, the antagonist of music history, turned to reveal the truth that would grow and connect them in the future. A burst of colour rushed through the audience as their spirits were lifted through the energy that the music had given them.

Ariel looked around and saw that she was surrounded by bursts of positivity and clash in diversity through music. Different kinds of Trolls expressing themselves through different kinds of music. It was truly a sight that she had dreamed of seeing her entire life. She couldn't sing but would only shyly dance to the beat of the music.

"Don't you stop it, Don't you fight it!" Her body immediately shot up in excitement, see Trollex perform through a techno beat was certainly something that she would never get tired of.

She cheered for him in the crowd. Letting the encouraging sound escape from her lips.

Trollex saw Ariel in the crowd and was almost caught off singing from the surprising volume in her voice.

Ariel was surprised at herself too, but couldn't help but stifle a giggle from Trollex's reaction while he was singing. He then went from raised eyebrows and wide eyes to an excited smile and an extended hand to the crowd. Ariels eyes shifted from the view of his hand reaching towards her as an inviting gesture to the warm expression and charming smile on Trollex's face. Ariel then fought a blush and gently accepted the gesture by reaching for his hand and was swept away on the stage.

As everyone was harmonising, Trollex was dancing with Ariel, moving to the beat of the music in synchronised form as if they and the music had become one. He then took her hand and gracefully twirled her around on the spot with one hand, and suddenly,

It was like slow motion.

There was no music, but just the sound of his heartbeat, dancing to the flow of Ariel's aura. Ariel almost glowed in the light, her eyes were full of excitement and euphoria. Her luscious long eyelashes and the way her heart maximized and minimized through the experience of her fun. Her thick, long hair moving ever so gracefully in the air through the momentum of her spinning. But what had stood out to Trollex,

...was her impeccable smile.

It was something he had never seen from Ariel. Though he had caught a few glances of her grinning slightly our of shyness, the view of her vibrant aura was so exhilarating. The experience of being able to see her light up around him was almost enlightening and refreshing, it felt as though he had that sense of belonging like never before.