☽︎᪥︎5᪥︎☾︎

"Are you avoiding me?"

You stayed still for few seconds trying not to look in Suna's beautiful eyes.

"Yes i am Suna-san"- you sighed.

"And why is that?"- suna said with shaky voice

"I just didn't want to stay on Temari-san's way. That's it."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Whenever i tried to talk with you she was always appearing and taking you away while glaring at me.. So i decided to let her be."

"Y/n-san i'm trying to follow what you are saying but i real-"

"I just wanted you to have a peaceful relationship with your girlfriend!"- you cut him off with shaky tone.

Suna laughed. You blushed so hard.

"WHY ARE U LAUGHING?"- you hissed at him.

"Sorry but i couldn't hold it anymore."- he giggled.

You glared at him.

"Temari is just one of my classmates and our manager. She is not my girlfriend."

"But she is always so f-"

"So flirty with me?-he cut you off. "Yeah she is and it's really annoying, still i don't have any interest in dating a girl like her".-he sighed.

You just stayed there, still like a tree and didn't know what to say, so u just ran away. Suna followed you. "Ugh what am i doing? It's not even possible to run away from someone that's playing volleyball and is with long legs"- you thought. You turned around to see if he is still following you but you didn't see him. While you were running and looking away, you bumped into someone.

"Gotcha"- suna said with a teasing smile.

"WHAT? HOW DID HE-? WHEN-?''- you thought.

"So are u going to keep running? If so, please run towards a restaurant or supermarket because i'm still hungry."- suna said with the same teasing smile.

"I'm so sorry about everything Suna-san"- you said with a sad tone, still trying not to look at his eyes.

"I won't forgive you until you don't look me in the eyes, jelly."- suna teased.

"JELLY?" WHAT TO DO YOU MEAN?"- you hissed with a huge blush all over your face.

"Oh please, we both know that you were jea-"

"Shut up! I wasn't jealous!"-you cut him off.

"Sure you weren't"- he giggled. "Alright then we good now?"- he asked.

"Yes"- you smiled at him.

"Jeez.. i missed this smile for yours.."- suna mumbled.

"Did you say something?"-you teased him.

"Huh? No. Let's go."- he said with an awkward voice and started walking ahead.

"I missed yours too Suna-san."- you whispered and hit his shoulder softly.

That made him weak and he couldn't help it but smile. After 10 minutes walking both of you arrived at the pizza restaurant where was Atsumu and Mori's date last night.