fifteen

Harry Styles

"It's your fault she's with him, ya know? You could've had her, but you messed up." Rachal scolded. "Why are you even here, Harry?"

"Can I be honest?" She replied with a 'really?' look so I just continued, "I don't know why I'm here. One second I was dropping the band off, then the next I was on a plane here."

"Well, get a plane back. Sarah and I just got her to begin to get over you. Don't know how you messed up that girl so much after only a week or so." She shook her head as she spoke.

"She chose to break up with me! Why am I blamed that she's hurting?" I argued.

She groaned, "You played her Harry!"

"What?" I asked exasperatedly, "How did I do that?"

"Were you planning on ever telling her you loved another girl? Or were you just going to sleep with her? Invite her for cute dates till Camille crawled back?" She scoffed, "I feel no pity for you, Harry Styles."

I was silent for a moment, "I don't know what to say. I didn't mean to do any of that, it just happened that way." I attempted to explain.

She scoffed again, "It just happened that way? Are you kidding me? Do you do this with all girls? Just act like the perfect boyfriend, get them to open up to you, fall for you, then go back to some model?"

"No!" I argued.

"Your own friends don't even approve of Camille! She's a bitch to them, they even told Bleu that themselves! Do you even see that? Or do you just see her body?" Rachal spat.

"I would never just see her body!"

"Then what is it? Why are you in love with her Harry?" She yelled.

"I don't know, okay! I remember her being sweet and loving to me! Just because she's not that way right now doesn't mean I can't help her!"

She laughed bitterly, "You're crazy. Have you ever thought maybe she's just showing you her true colors?" She walked up to me and poked me in the chest, "You, Harry Styles, lost the best thing that ever happened to you for a model who wants your publicity."

I was speechless, unsure of what to reply. I was living up to the exact image I hated. I focused on Camilles body, and tried to ignore that her personality clashed with mine. I moved on after not even 24 hours. I became the image the media made for me.

"Leave." Rachal spat as she opened the door.

"But-" I tried to intervene but she stopped me, putting her hand up.

"No. We are coming to LA for her birthday and New Years. You will see her then. You are not talking to her while you still love another girl. She's not falling down that hole again." She argued and I simply nodded before going to my car.

Time for another flight.

Bleu Jones

"Are you going home next week?" Shawn asked after a moment of silence in his car.

"Why would I do that?" I questioned.

He laughed loudly, "Do you know what next week is?"

"Winter?" I laughed confusedly.

"Bleu, it's Christmas next week." He laughed before pulling in front of a Chinese restaurant, "Every time you come into class you have Chinese food so I assumed you liked it."

I smiled, "Stalker." I teased.

He chuckled and shook his head, exiting the car and waiting for me to follow. Harry would have opened my door. He extends his hand to me before going to the Chinese restaurants door and opening it for himself. He swiftly walks through, the door hitting my shoulder as he drags me through it. Harry would have held the door for me.

"What do you usually get?" Shawn asked, peering next to him to see me.

"Beef lo mein with dumplings." I smiled.

"Then, I'll get the same." He let go of my hand and went to the cashier to order. I sat at a booth that was in the corner while I waited. I giggled aloud when I saw Sarah and Rachal texting in our groupchat.

Sarbear
How's it going B? Do you think he's insaaaanely hot?

Rach
You should've seen her face when she showed up ! I thought she was pregnant with one look at him :)

Sarbear
What ab Harrys face? I'm sure his was priceless

Rach
I thought he was going to explode just at the sight
I kicked him out tho bye byeeeeeee sucka

Bluey
You're both dumb
I'm glad u found me a date appreciate it <3 but ur distracting me so shush

Sarbear
You find a girl a date and this is how she repays you .....
Just kidding, use protection! x

Rach
Don't wake me up w the noises when u take him home ;) have fun

I chuckled lightly at their texts before putting down my phone and seeing Shawn in front of me. I smiled as he put down the food, "Thank you."

"Of course." He smiled, "Now, tell me about yourself."

I obliged and told him about my family and my friends. He didn't seem to be listening much, more focused on the food but I didn't mind. Even though Harry listened intently when I told him about myself. It was a very cute night considering I got to eat my favorite food and didn't have to dress up or anything.

He spoke about his family. He was originally from Delaware, and came to Columbia for medical like Rachal. He has two little sisters who he adores and considers himself to be very smart and kind.

I can't say I agree.