eight

Bleu Jones

After I had finished all my classes for the day - which took literally forever, I found myself in the same cafe I always go to. The same cafe in Brooklyn that Harry and I met at, and I reminisced about the day while sipping on an iced coffee. As if he just knew I was there, Harry texted me moments after I sat down.

Harry :)
I have the next week free besides for the mornings - care to come over & watch movies?

Bleu
I love the sound of that - but I have classes the next couple of days. Save Saturday for me?

Harry :)
Of course. Can't wait x

Bleu
Bad timing to ask, but when do you have to leave New York?

Harry :)
Not bad timing - I was wondering when you would ask. I have two weeks left, hope that doesn't mean I only have two weeks with you.

Bleu
You want to continue this?

Harry :)
Course I do, do you?

Bleu
Yes, of course. Was just worried you didn't want to, that's all x

Harry :)
You do realize I like you right?

My heart fluttered at the text and a smile grew on my face. I assumed he liked spending time with me, but I never assumed he actually had feelings for me. I didn't want to set myself up for a failure especially since from things I'd heard, it doesn't seem like I'm the one with his heart. But, I suppose someone could have his heart while he liked me - that's possible, in my opinion.

Bleu
Oh, is that so?

Harry :)
Very much so. I have to go love, I will text you before Saturday x

Bleu
Have fun w/ whatever you're doing x

I smiled at the texts before putting my phone down and concentrating on extra school work I had left over. It was no use though because each time I tried to type the first word would be Harry. I sighed and put my laptop away, getting ready for the short walk home. I couldn't quite leave though because a few girls stopped in front of me as I walked out the door. I was a bit taken aback to see them especially since they wore angered looks upon their faces.

"You're Harry Styles girlfriend, aren't you?" The blonde shoved her video camera in my face harshly as she spoke.

"I'm sorry?" I tried to move out of the cameras view, but they had backed me up into a wall next to the buildings door.

"This video is going out into the world. Tell the truth." The brunette next to her spat rudely.

What the fuck are they going on about?

"Why are you doing this? Please stop." I pleaded as they were directly in my face with their cameras and themselves.

"You're just a dirty whore." The blonde hissed, "It won't last with a girl like you."

The brunette continued the insults, "Harry doesn't even care about you."

Being an emotional person, this was not in anyway good for me, and I felt a slap on my face from the second brunette who hadn't spoken. I already knew how sad this would look on camera especially since it was only mere seconds till I began to cry from my emotional tendencies and the date of my period nearing closer. I could feel the spit from their mouth as they spoke to me, and I really wished I hadn't gone to the cafe at all right now.