Chapter 17- A Suicide mission

Y/n POV
I grapple to the 12th floor. I begin climbing up the building with the hook still connected to me. I hang on to a broken window and throw my grapple to the 20th floor which was the last floor. I climb up and I see me and IQ are on the same level.
IQ: Hey babe
Y/n: Hey be careful okay
IQ: Got it I don't want to lose you...
Y/n: Promise my love I won't die-
The windows exploded then me and Monika went through the windows. We start firing bullets at white masks. Six wasn't wrong there is a lot of white masks at the place. I noticed that my grapple hook won't get off my suit. I try to take it out but it won't budge.
Y/n: Shit...
IQ: What?
Y/n: The hook won't budge it ain't coming out
IQ: Hold yo lemme help you
She comes up to me and try's to take it off but again it won't budge. The floor explodes so I take Monika to the floor covering her. It's turning to a suicide mission.
Tachanka: Shit it's a trap we have to get the fuck out of here!!!
Buck: We can't we need to find that bomb!
Ela: It's no use I got shot and their overwhelming me!
They all say that through the Walkie-talkie. Me and Monika's cover gets blowed up. We fly across the room. She has a little more cover while for me I have none.
W/M: Kill him!!!
The white mask with the RPG shoots close to me which leads to me getting flew out the building. I fall down to my death and I start getting flashbacks. I can hear IQ screaming and crying. A tear comes out of my eyes. I had multiple things I wanted for me and IQ like having kids. I for got that my grapple hook was still connected to me so I get saved by it I guess. Am 6 floors away from the 20th. I look down and I see how far down I am.
IQ: Y/N!!!
Buck: What happened?!
IQ: He fell down...he's dead
Tachanka: FUCK
I get yanked down a little and I notice the building is falling into pieces. I get to the closest window and break it. I quickly jumped in then the piece of the building that has my hook falls down. I get thrown to the window then the rope that is in the grapple hook comes out so I don't die. I sit down then I forgot the bomb. I ran out of the room and look around the each room for the bomb then I see the bomb but with 10 white masks protecting it. A white masks walks out of the room. I used my melee combat skills to take him down then I take his gun and shoot all the white masks. I get shot twice one by a pistol bullet then a damn 12 gauge shotgun round. I shot those two motherfuckers down. I go to the bomb and start disarming it. I successfully disarm the bomb then I yell in my walkie-talkie to get the fuck out of the building.
I run down the burning building to the outside. The smoke in each floor gets worse and worse. It gets to the point we're I can't see or breathe. I see a line of light so I walk to it. I am about to pass out since I can't breathe in there. I see a door so I walk to it just about to pass out I open the door and see the others outside. I walk for a bit then I collapse to the ground.
Tachanka: Oh shit Raven!
Buck: Raven!
The two run to me and pick me up.

Third POV
IQ was shocked to see Y/n still alive.
Ela: How did he survive?
IQ: I don't know I saw him fly out the building
Tachanka: Blyat he won't respond!
Buck: Oh fuck don't die Raven
IQ: What's wrong with him?!
Tachanka: He is not able to breathe!
Buck: Ela tell Six to hurry the chopper over here and to bring that thing for oxygen now!
Ela: Got it!
Tachanka begins to do CPR on Y/n. IQ begins to cry not knowing that her boyfriend might die. The chopper lands then Vigil and Doc came running to Y/n.
Doc: What happened?!
Buck: He came out and collapsed on the floor we tried everything and...he isn't responding
Doc: Okay Vigil hell me with this
Doc puts the mask on Y/n's mouth then he begins to breathe. Everyone was happy to see him still alive especially IQ. Y/n's eyes open he looks around confused of what happened.
Y/n: What happened?
Doc: You passed out
Y/n: Oh...
Y/n takes off the mask and stands up. Once he stands up he gets a big hug by IQ.
Y/n: Hey babe...
IQ: Jesus you scared me...
Y/n: Sorry about that
Buck: Wait the bomb!
Y/n: Don't worry I disabled it
Buck: Oh
Vigil: What you guys doing come on let's go
They enter the chopper they fall asleep while Y/n looks at the burning building. He looks down just thinking...was this a suicide mission?

(1 hour later)
The chopper lands then the operators walk out of it. Y/n and IQ go to their dorm and lay down on the bed.
IQ: You scared me I thought you died
Y/n: Sorry-
IQ playfully slaps Y/n as the two giggle. Y/n gives out a sigh then his phone rings. He checks it and it's Frost calling.
IQ: Who is it?
Y/n: It's Frost
IQ: Why is she calling?
Y/n: I don't know
Y/n gets up and leaves the dorm and answers.
Y/n: Hello?
Frost: Hey Y/n!
Y/n: Yeah what is it
Frost: Can you come over to my dorm?
Y/n: I will later right now am spending time with my girl friend Monika
Frost: No I need you right now
Y/n: Why?
Frost: Am lonely~
Y/n: Okay no not again Tina
Frost: Why? You know how you had a blast with me
Y/n: Oh my lord...
Y/n hangs up the phone and walks back into the dorm. Once he enters he sees IQ changing into her clothes.
Y/n: Wow what a sight
IQ: Knew you would come in at this time~
Y/n: I mean we're alone and our door is locked so...
IQ: Were gonna do it?
Y/n: Yep