Chapter 8- Downfall

Third POV

Y/n: Kyle why?
Kyle: You were betrayed by your own Allie how could you let that happen captain?
Y/n: I didn't know what to do...
Kyle: Okay now take him away
Two white masks came up to Y/n and grabbed his arms. They dragged Y/n into a chamber with little light. The chamber has two hangers for his wrist. The two white masks lock the hangers into his wrist. The two white masks leave him in the chamber which is also a torture room.

Lion walks back to his room. He begins to laugh that he finally "killed" Raven. He drinks water and looks at the mirror. He feels a sharp pain in his hip grabbing it. His shirt is a little wet for some reason. He lifts up his shirt and sees a wound bleeding. He didn't get shot during the mission. He heard some one laugh in his bathroom. He checks who is in the bathroom then starts getting a illusion. The illusion has a black figure looks like Y/n but with red eyes and with blood all over it. He starts seeing messages like "Why" or "Your done". He grabs his head in pain and collapse on the floor. I lays on his back seeing that figure. The figure looks down at him. It grins and laughs. The pain gets worse and worse.
The figure starts dropping blood all over Lions face. The figure gets down and says.
???: I am demons and you have missed up the next time you do this again I will make sure you will die
Lion: What the fuck...
Lion gets dizzy and faints as Finka enters his room and runs to his body. She tells others to get doc. Doc runs in and checks Lion.
Doc: It's not good take him to the medical bay
The others take Lion who begins shaking and twitch. He starts saying some stuff that doesn't sound normal like chants of a ritual. They lay Lion on a bed and doc checks him again.
Doc: What the fuck...
Finka: What is Doc?
Doc: It's not good...

Kyle and a couple of white masks go into the chamber that Y/n is in and begin torturing him. Carving his back slashing his back making it bloody. They ruined his body making him weak.

(Time skip 1 month later)
It's been a month ever since the "death" of Y/n. The girls miss him everyday thinking about him. Smoke and Blackbeard gave memories to each other of all them together doing random stuff. While the white masks continue torturing him. He was weak everyday. Being slashed being burned by a torch. Scars all over his body. One of his eyes gone blind. The white masks feed him terrible food trying to get Y/n the location of the base but he will never say anything. They tried to brain wash him so he can be with the white masks again but failed multiple times. There times when they thought about killing him because he will never give info about Team Six. Slowly Y/n started to lose his emotions. His anxiety and depression started to kick in. Some days he can stay in a cell then the next day he gets tortured.

Y/n began to cut his wrist. He begin to have suicidal thoughts to end this hell. Sometimes he couldn't take his pills for his PTSD. He will hear screams of others during their torture session. He wish he could do something but he couldn't. Meanwhile at base Lion started getting over that thing with demons. Six got intel about a place that the white masks torture people and bring people to brain wash them so they can join them.

Frost POV
Intercom: Operators Frost, Blackbeard, Smoke, Ash and Vigil come to the office
I walk to the office for the mission we're probably gonna go to that place where the white masks torture poor lives and brainwash others.
Six: I need you four to break in and kill all white masks in this place where they torture and brainwash people the chopper is ready dismissed
Me and the others walk to the chopper.
Blackbeard: Okay Jäger lets go buddy
The chopper lifts up and flys to the place. I look at Y/n's dog tag that me and Monika share. I keep thinking about him I miss him so much.
Frost: I miss Y/n...
Blackbeard: We all do he was like a brother to me and Smoke
Smoke: Yeah...
Ash: Why do they even do that to civilians?
Vigil: For more members so they don't run out if we kill all of them...

(30 minutes layers)
The chopper lands then we all get off. We enter the building and it's kinda dark. Barely no lights. Blackbeard kills 2 white masks. I kill 1. We hear people screaming. We rush to see where they are at but no to late he is gone. How I know well we rushed into the room and he was dead. We continue down the hallway of torture chambers. We kill some white masks down the hall way.
Smoke: What the fuck....
Blackbeard: Damn they fucked them up badly...
Ash: Damn son of a bitch didn't make it....
We walk around until I see some one that I recognized in a cell. Y/n?!
Frost: Y/n?! OH MY GOD!
I ran and hugged him he didn't respond.
Frost: I missed you...
He didn't respond again.
Frost: Y/n?
I look at him and see what they had done to him. The others walked I and saw Y/n. I dropped my gun and started to cry.
Frost: Y/n what did they do to you?
He didn't answer. I touch his cheek and lifted up his head. I saw that he was emotionless. One eye is blind. I hugged him crying in his shirt.
Blackbeard: That's what they do to these people? Torture them to the point were they loss emotion?!
Frost: What did they do to you Y/n?
Y/n: Everything...Who are you?
I was shocked did he lose memory?
Frost: It's me Frost, Tina
Y/n: I don't know you?
Smoke contacts Six.
Smoke: Ma'am we found Raven he is alive I repeat he is alive
Six: What?!
Smoke: Yeah it's just....they fucked him up...
Six: What do you mean?
Smoke: The tortured him to the point that he lost emotion and doesn't remember Frost...
Six: Oh my god...
Ash: We gotta go...
Six: Come back here now i will try some stuff to regain his memory
Smoke: Yes ma'am
Smoke: Alright guys lets go we have to go...
Frost: What about Y/n?
Smoke: He is coming with us Six is going to try to get his memory back
Blackbeard: Wait so Lion lied to us?
Ash: Guess so
Vigil: Damn what a douche...
I pull up Y/n and walk with him. We walk outside and the chopper is ready to leave. We enter and I sit next to Y/n.
Y/n: Where am I?
Frost: Your coming home Y/n
Y/n: How do you know my name?
Frost: I wish I can tell you but you might not understand

(30 minutes later)
We land and get out. Six was standing outside.
Six: Where is Y/n?
Frost: Here ma'am
Y/n looks around and asks again.
Y/n: Where am I?
Six: Follow me...
We all split up. I went with Six and Y/n. I sat down in a chair by the room. I remember what Lion did. He lied to us the whole time. I walk to the cafeteria were he was talking with others.
Frost: Hey Lion
Lion: Oh hey Tina
Frost: Mind to tell me or to everyone that you lied to us
Lion: What are you talking about?
Frost: YOU LIED THAT Y/n WAS DEAD!
Everybody starts looking at us then Blackbeard, Smoke, Vigil and Ash stands up and joins me.
Lion: He is dead what do you mean?
Ash: Nah he is still alive but got fucked
Lion: Stop lying he died I saw it with my own eyes
Vigil: Oh yeah then who is this?
Vigil shows a picture of me and Y/n in his chamber looking like shit. The whole room was filled with operators gasping. Lion looks worried.
Smoke: Which means one thing...you tried to kill him...
Lion: No stop lying-
???: What the fuck is going on?!
We all turn around and see none other than Y/n.