Chapter 1: Santa Cruz, California

The story begins in Santa Cruz, California. A city on central California's coast. Its long wharf, with eateries and shops, stretches into Monterey Bay. Nearby, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk's vintage rides include the 1911 Looff Carousel, and the Giant Dipper roller coaster. Downtown, Pacific Avenue has vintage clothing stores, cafés, and galleries. Along West Cliff Drive, Natural Bridges State Beach is known for its bridge-shaped rock formation.

On the outskirts of the small city, there is a nice home sitting on a lone road. It was a two-storey home with a dark blue tiled roof, with light blue/cream wooden style on the front and sides, and it has a three-car garage. It does look rather good and expensive in some ways.

The rising dawn of the morning was beginning to slowly rise to the horizon

The rising dawn of the morning was beginning to slowly rise to the horizon. The small streaks of the sunlight peeked through the curtains of a bedroom window and fell upon a sleeping occupant in the bed. The form stirred from the light. Their eyes fluttered open as consciousness began to return. A light male groan came from the form as a result of the light hitting their face. The form rolled out of the bed, and began to stand up, revealing the being.

The person is a young male, who is about 18 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands 5ft tall, whilst his body is skinny, has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, while he has lean muscles. He is currently wearing a pair of black boxer shorts, as well as a regular black short-sleeve shirt. This boy's name is Braedey Martin.

Braedey is a kindhearted and gentle being

Braedey is a kindhearted and gentle being. He's a bit of a quiet person, since he's not as outgoing. He is not one to talk around girls, unless they're his two sisters or mother. He struggles in self-courage, but he's thankful for his parents to provide support for him. He is a tinkerer, and he likes to work with cars or trucks. But all the while, he's been wanting to get out and about, wanting to have some fun.

Braedey rubbed the sleepers from his eyes, him making his way to the bathroom to clean up. A few minutes later, he stepped out, looking cleaner and freshened up after. He soon got dressed; a black shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He then began to make his way downstairs, as he could hear people chatting and such from the main lounge room and kitchen.