Pansy, Theo and Blaise watch from the doorway, Paz doing her best to not give as much as a glance their way.  The group continued to tend to Michael, Luna finally getting the blood to stop spilling from all his wounds after ten minutes.  Once he was somewhat stable, Neville and Terry hoisted him up and began up to the Room of Requirement.

Paz led the way, pushing past the three seventh year Slytherin's.  Ginny sent them a glare.

"Is he alright Paz?" Pansy questions, the three of them following close behind Paz.

"Does he look alright?" Paz questions.

"I'm pretty good with healing spells, I could help out," Blaise offers.  Paz shakes her head no, pushing past others in the hallway and beginning up stairs.

"The Slytherin common room is right here, why don't you take him in there?" Pansy asks, Paz now ignoring them.  

"We're trying to help you, you don't have to act tough in front of us Paz." Theo states.

Before Paz could speak up, Ginny does. "Will you three shut up and leave her alone?  Are you still not getting the message that she doesn't want to speak with you right now?"

"Shut up weasel." Pansy sneers.  The others continue up to the Room of Requirement as Ginny and Paz stop to face the three Slytherin's.

"Excuse me?" Paz says, pulling out her wand from her robes.  Pansy takes a step back.

"Paz, put your wand down," Blaise says calmly, though Paz ignores him. 

"You of all people should know not to make fun of my friends in front of me, Pansy." Paz spits out, looking at Pansy in disgust.  Pansy looks as if she's hurt and disappointed, almost as if she was about to cry.

"You're really going to talk to your sister like that?" Theo questions, Paz sending him a dirty look.

"If she's going to speak to my bestfriend disrespectfully, absolutely."

Theo also wore a look of disappointment, though more in himself almost.  Theo wished nothing more than to be standing next to Paz, being with her, fighting next to her, not against her.  

Before anyone could continue to speak, a loud voice was heard booming from down the corridor.

"You!"  Alecto Carrow shouted.  Pansy, Theo and Blaise moved as she pushed them out of the way, pointing at Ginny and Paz.  "Oh, I've been waiting to get the two of you."

"Excuse me?" Paz says, looking towards Ginny in confusion.  "What have we done, exactly?"

Alecto laughs, sending a shiver down both the girls' spines.  "That Corner boy is gone, isn't he?"

Ginny and Paz stay silent.

"Oh yes, how wonderful this is!" Alecto shouted gleefully, then grabbing a hold of Paz and Ginny and heading back down the stairs, pushing Pansy, Theo and Blaise out of the way once again.  They watch as Alecto drags the two down towards the dungeons.

"What did they do?" Blaises asks in a confused manor. 

Pansy sighs, turning towards the Slytherin house as the boys follow. 

"Too much."

----------

Paz and Ginny lost track of the hours they were stuck, chained to the wall in the dungeons.  Ginny's entire body was numb while Paz kept dozing off, her vision a constant blur.  Alecto had left the room a while ago, though, they expected she would be back soon.