City Lights

The cool winter wind hit my face as I walk along the crowded street of New York. I don't know what it is but its kind of peaceful. The way the lights gleamy shine ad the snow falls from the sky. I can't remember the last time I felt this at ease.
I Evergreen Aston Barns am lost.

I stare at my footprints that appear in the snow as I walk into the building of my apartment. The keys in my hand seem to forgot where the its suppose to go. I stare at the door. Silence. Opening the door to this empty place that surrounded me. He's gone. I should have known he wouldn't stay that long he never does. The cold air blew in from the open window. "How was your walk?" I jump a little at the noise. The sound of his voice. A sound that I haven't heard in a while. My back stays turned, I don't move, I can't breath. He can't just do that to me. "You can't keep doing this. Your killing me everytime you leave and then you come back and I can't do it anymore. Its not fair." I say. This happens everytime. I say I hate him he says I'm bitch. I tell him to go to hell and he walks out. Then I'm left there alone crying. Why me? Why do I love him so much? Why can't I leave? The night sky falls and now I'm here sitting by the window as the wind blows alone. Those lights of the city that were once so gleamy and now so bright. Its beautiful the sky tonight. And as the stars shine and the lights glide I can't help but think of him.