Suzie

Draco walked across the dark, stone floor. He opened the door of the dungeons. He intended to find Bryn. This was going to prove difficult however. There were thousands of students and thousands of secret places at Hogwarts. Draco didn't know how he would find Bryn.

"Draco?" Bryn's voice rang from behind him. "Hello Bryn. I have something to tell you." Bryn squinted distrust lingered in his eyes. "What?"

"There was a fight, at the Parkinson manor. Were your parents there?" Bryn shrugged. "Probably. All pureblood families, they help and defend each other. Unlike mudbloods." Draco wanted to scold him because of his racial slur. But he just let it slide. "They're dead Bryn." 

Bryn's green eyes widened and he had to support himself by pressing a hand on the cold stone walls. "No. They can't be. They're my parents. No. Please. Tell me you're lying." Draco sighed shakily. He shook his head. Bryn changed in a heartbeat. He became incredibly angry, even murderous. "SO THAT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR YOU! YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL ALIVE. YOU'VE STILL GOT A LOVELY LIFE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME!" Draco's nerve snapped. He pinned Bryn to a wall. "There is nothing lovely about my life and my parents are dead as well." 

Realization crept into Bryn's eyes. "Now you're coming with me." Draco half-dragged Bryn to the head common room. "Why is there a mudblood here?" Bryn sneered. "Shut up Bryn." 

"Who's that kid?"

"My God-daughter. And your God-sister." 

"She's not a mudbl-" Bryn was interruped by Draco holding his wand to his head.

Hermione was asleep on a the opposite sofa to Lilli. 

"Where's Suzie?" Lilli asked innocently.

"Who the fuc-"

"BRYN!"

"Who's Suzie?" 

"My teddy bear."

Draco squinted.

"I'll be back in five seconds." Bryn grinned. He apparated to an unknown location.

When he apparated back he was holding a handful of ash. He was just about to tip it on Lilli when-

"Bryn! Don't you dare." 

Bryn scowled.

"Fine then." Bryn smirked before throwing the ash on Draco. "That was probably a person." He smirked as he walked off to explore the common room. 

"I hate you Bryn."