A little jealous?

Dumbledore was blasted into the air: for a split second he seemed to hang suspended beneath the shining skull, and he slowly fell backwards, like a great rag doll, over the battlements and out of sight.

Ron wrapped his arm around Hermione's shoulders possessively as they were walking down the cobbled streets. She gently placed her head on his shoulder. Little did they know, that a young boy, their age, was watching them enviously.

The boy pulled his hood up and leaned against a wall. He narrowed his eyes, he felt muderous of the boy that had his arm around the girl that he - well, he wasn't sure he loved her. But she was his salvation in a way. He watched Ron lean in and kiss her. The boy's blood boiled, he felt anger rising inside him, and to prevent himself from running to them and beating Ron, he turned and ran off into an alley. He growled and punched the wall in pure anger. He hit his forehead against the wall and cried. Just cried, he felt a warm liquid trickle down the side of his head. Blood.

He heard faint laughter coming from outside of the alley. It was Hermione and Ron. The boy rubbed his black eye, as it had started to ache. Hermione stopped, and turned to face the alley. "There's someone in there." She leaned into the alley. "Hermione come on, who cares? It's probably just a drunk." Ron pulled her away.

Then a small white piece of paper flew through the air and settled on the boy's palm. He opened it. A smudged message was scrawled upon it with a biro. 

Don't go after her again. Stop doing this to yourself. You're slowly killing yourself inside. Just come here and forget. OK?

The boy breathed in the cold winter air, and shakily sighed. 

He turned around and walked out of the alley.

He wanted to forget her......................

But he just couldn't................................

Not her......................

But you'd never expect this boy to care for her.........................................

Not this boy, who had tormented her for years.......................................

Not him.............................................

Not Draco Malfoy.