Magnets

He didn't know where to go. So he went to the only muggle place he knew. A small cafe, quite run down,  but where else could he go? Draco went to an empty metal seat and sat down. He was fighting to hold back tears. But then he just felt anger, towards his father. 

"Excuse me." A grey haired man asked Draco from behind the counter, "Are you okay kid?" Draco breathed silently and looked up. The man's jaw dropped at Draco's black eye, it wasn't just a bruise, a few bleeding scratches across it. "Yeah, I'm fine." Draco muttered. "What's your name lad?" The man peered at Draco from behind his square glasses. "Draco Malfoy." Draco muttered back. "Draco Malfoy?  Anyway my name's Max  Walker." 

Then the bell of the door rang, which meant customers had come in. What Draco heard shocked him. It was Hermione and Ron. Draco's bruise began to ache, it did that a lot. "Hello Hermione! How's your parents?" Max asked her. "I should have known." Draco thought to himself in regret, "Every single muggle or mudbl - muggleborn, probably all know each other." 

"You know, that kid there, quite shady...." Max half-whispered to Hermione and Ron. Draco wanted to leave, he wanted to run. His heart jumped around inside him. "Do you know his name?" Ron said threateningly, "No one's going to hurt my Hermione." He lay a kiss on her head. "Um.......Draco Malfoy, yeah that was it!" Ron flipped his personality. Draco stood up and was about to walk out, but Ron grabbed the scruff of his neck and pinned him against a wall. His eyes were full of anger, Draco's eyes however were emotionless, with no hope at all. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MALFOY!?" Draco felt blood draining from his face. "Let me go Weasley." Draco muttered. Ron pulled his hood off. He kind of gaped at his bruises and cuts. "Ron, please just let him go." Hermione begged. Ron had actually began to strangle him. "I'm letting you go for her. If it was up to me, you'd be dead." Ron menaced. Ron took his hand away from Draco's throat. 

Draco went outside, he left. He had enough of these things. He looked back into the cafe. Ron was kissing her. But she pushed him off. He had smeared Draco's blood on her. 

"Malfoy!" Hermione called Draco, she stood in the doorway of the cafe. Draco looked back at her. "I'm sorry." Draco turned around and walked away. 

Draco had been walking for about ten minutes, although he himself, had lost track of time. He felt that wherever he went, Hermione and Ron went.

It was like they were magnets.