𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

ELIYRA REED IS A runaway. When her Master turned to the Dark Side, Eliyra didn't hesitate to kill her along with Darth Maul. She then returned to the Jedi Temple with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, where she realized that what she had done was not the Jedi way. So, she gave up her lightsaber and left the Jedi Temple forever. Or so she thought.

          ELIYRA DIDN'T REALLY WANT to leave the Jedi Order, she didn't want to leave Obi-Wan. They both knew that they had feelings for each other that just weren't acknowledged. They couldn't be together, it wasn't the Jedi way. But Eliyra ran away from all that, she's no more a Jedi. She never rebuilt herself a lightsaber, only using blasters — to signify the fact that she wasn't a Jedi, and became a bounty hunter in the Outer Rim Territories.

WHAT ELIYRA ISN'T EXPECTING, however, is Obi-Wan Kenobi and his padawan Anakin Skywalker to come retrieve her in order to help their friend, Senator Padmé Amidala. But that's just what she gets. Eliyra also isn't expecting to have to face the Jedi Council again, but luck doesn't seem to be on her side.

disclaimer!
I don't own the Star Wars movies,
only my plots and oc's. I might
change the plots of the movies a
little bit. There will most likely
be some spoilers to the other books
in my Dynasty series, but you don't
have to read the others in order to
understand.

warning!
This story might contain mature
themes such as violence, and
swearing.

author's note!
Not ready for the heartbreak
that is Revenge of the Sith.