Bashar (Pop Smoke)

I just got out of the shower and started putting on my clothes when I heard a knock on my door "Who is it?" On the other side I hear my brother voice " Woo." I open the door for him as I go back to the bed getting ready to grab my shirt. "Pop, did you just see Jas Snapchat story bro?" I looked at him and shook my head "Nah, why?" He damn near runs up to me with his phone starting her story over "Bro." When the video starts I hear my song Scenario playing and I see Reanna twerking & singing along in this little swimsuit that has my head spinning. I couldn't stop the smile that came across my face. Cause she knew the lyrics. "Where they even at man?" Mike starts laughing dapping me up saying "Dave was mad asl when he seen this! But they on the way. Jas said when they outside she gone text me so we can hide and the Woo surprise plan will be in full effect." I nod my head as he leaves and I change from my jeans into some shorts so I could go swimming later. After I finished getting dressed I picked up my phone laying in the bed just scrolling through Instagram waiting for her to arrive.

*An hour goes by*

Reanna

The whole way looking at the GPS the butterflies in my stomach started building and I didn't know why. Like why am I feeling nervous about a fucking girls weekend? Jas plays everything that has Pop Smoke in it. Not that I'm complaining. I don't know when I fell asleep but Jas nudges me after awhile waking me up while she's texting on her phone "Wake up boo we almost there." I sit up in the seat as we pull up this big ass gate with an even bigger house on the other side of it. Well shit if I'm gonna spend all of my off time this weekend then I guess it's not a problem.

Jas
I just text Mike to let him know that he & Pop need to get out of site quick cause we pulling up outside. I woke Reanna up just as I'm pulling up to the gate. I gave her the side-eye just to see her reaction. I knew she was beyond satisfied when I heard her whisper under breath "Beautiful." I smiled as I pulled up the drive way after entering the code to the gate. We hop out the car & she tries to go grab her bag but I snatch her hand and she looks at me crazy point towards the trunk "Jas you serious? Bitch my bag!" I roll my eyes as I take her through the house pleased to see that Mike saw my message and had his black ass out the way. I brought her to the backyard where I saw her sisters and Dc Young Fly were chilling in the pool. "Wassup y'all." Dc nods in our direction with his arms draped around Kaniya as she leans into him while they float in the pool on a tube. Enaya nods in our general direction tryna hide a smile that's forming on her face as she looks at Reanna "What you smiling about lil ugly?" She shakes her head and says "Nothing shorty." Just as she said that I turned and caught a glimpse of Pop and Mike tryna sneak down towards us. I look at Reanna saying "We getting in right?" And I step away because the boys are right up on us now. Just as I make it in the clear Pop puts his hands over her eyes making her gasp.

Reanna
Jas steps away from me and I can't see all of a sudden as something blocks my vision when I felt butterflies in my tummy I knew exactly who is was and hearing his voice just confirmed it for me "Guess who mamas." I leaned back into him not even noticing until he drapes his arms around me rocking me back and forth making me smile "What are you even doing here Pop?" I feel  the attitude coming because he sucks his teeth as he turns me making me look at him before wrapping me in his arms making me hug him back. "What I tell you about that shit man." I look him in the eyes and say "I don't remember." He smiles at me but his eyes say something else "You need a reminder?" The time he was using I knew I could get myself into some trouble and he was clearly at the end of his patience with all my teasing for the night. I just shake my head no while looking him in the eyes and he leans in whispering "Then act like you know what my name is lil one." Literal chills run over my skin under this damn sweater. He steps away from me as Mikey says "Well damn . Hey Reanna you forgot your loving big brother that introduced you!" I don't even know how fast my mood switched like the light was cut off "Hey you skinny black ass bastard." Shooting him a fake smile as he hugged me saying "I love yo big head ass too ugly." When he let me go I gave him a stank face giving him a look from head to toe. "Ugly? Yo boy don't think so. And bitch you talking shit looking like you just got done kneeling in flour with yo ole ashy burnt hotdog shaped ass." He looks at me shocked as Bashar laughs at him while he taking off his shirt saying "Yo! She just pulled yo fucking card Mikey. Cutting straight ass!" I turned my mug on him next rolling my eyes  "You can get it to... you not exempt nigga ...the fuck." Before I even knew what happened he was in front of me looking down saying "Talk yo shit then Reanna." I just suck my teeth looking up at him and that's when I feel his hand around throat "I don't know who you thought I was... or what this was... but lose the fucking attitude before it get you fucked up and that's on my mother nigga." I could feel my second heartbeat starting between my thighs cause it makes no sense how good he sounded when he was being aggressive.