Chapter 16

Second Person POV

"Answer me truthfully or I'll slit your throat here and now. Are you one of the long-haired man's underlings."

Grinning the unnamed male spoke, "I wouldn't mind being taken out by a cute girl like you," he stated completely ignoring the three people who threatened to hurt him. "I don't know any long-haired man. I've been by myself ever since I was un-petrified," he explained.

"I thought I saw your face from somewhere. You're Asagiri Gen," Senku said taking a closer look at him. 

"Are you acquainted?" Kohaku questioned.

"Nope, not one bit. He's a magician who used to write trashy psychology books."

"You've read my work? I'm so happy, calling it trashy hurts though. Call me a mentalist. Look, I'll apologize for taking the ramen, so would you please lower your weapons? I'm so scared my arms and legs are trembling. I might spill this delicious meal."

"I'll hold it for you," Ginro said dropping the weapon he once held.

He's full of crap. "I was out looking for food by myself when, surprise, the nostalgic scent of ramen led me here."

This man isn't the least bit terrified. And the words he weaves with his mouth carry as little weight as a feather, you thought.

"Yeah sure, I'll take your word for it," Senku said grinning.

What's he up to?  "Either way there's no such thing as a free lunch. Everyone who ate the ramen has work to do." So that's what he's up to.

You sighed looking at Senku, really if you left this man in a room by himself for an entire week, he would have had enough time in there to plot a murder.

Fast-forward about 3 hours later and the man known as Gen began pumping oxygen into the furnace. The good part about this was that you, Senku, Chrome, Kohaku, and Suika no longer had to do any of the work. "We upgraded the blowing function!"

Walking behind Gen, Senku asked him a question. "How are Taiju and Yuzuriha doing?" Turning around Gen put his hands on his hips. "Oh I get it, you think you can get me to fess up while I'm busting my ass. You've got guts, pulling tricks like that on a mentalist. Don't worry though, Taiju's got an especially bottomless supply of strength. You know, don't you, Senku?"

At least they're okay,  you breathed a sigh of relief. 

"This guy's definitely with the long-haired man. Should I kill him?" Kohaku questioned stepping in. "Hold it, idiot. Asagiri Gen, You ten billion percent knew I was trying to make you talk. Why did you suddenly decide to tell me you're with Tsukasa?"

"The tides have turned now that I have seen this."

...

When everything finally finished, Senku took the melted iron sand and poured it into a mold. Standing up he made his way over to the hut. Stopping mid-track Senku decided he wanted to speak to Gen on last time, of course, you still didn't trust the mentalist so you went with him.

"My job is to confirm that you're dead. With that you would be taken care of, that was the plan. But if you complete your iron weapons there's no telling who will win." he spoke.

Form behind a few trees you could hear someone yelling. "Yeah, It's finally done!!" Chrome said waving the piece fo iron around.

Acquired iron!! 

"Here we go!!" You ignored Chromes's content yelling and faced Gen. "I only found one primitive settlement, Senku is dead. That simple false report would spare you." 

Looking back Senku chucked, "I'd really appreciate it if you did that. But of course, I expect you to want something in return?" "I don't have any policy at all. I'm the world's most shallow man. If I can live happily with cute chicks, that's all I need," he stated.

As soon as you heard that you tried pulling your dress a little bit more down, uncomfortable with what you had just heard. "Whether you die or Tsukasa dies doesn't matter to me. I'm going to win, no matter who I dispose of," he said all of this with a wicked smile plastered on his face.

Coming closer Suika went behind you tugging on the back of your clothing.

Picking her up you carried her. "I can't decide if it'll be better for me if I let the kingdom of science or the Tsukasa empire to win. That's all I have any interest in. On this side, there's plenty of sweet science stuff and ramen and all that, but the work is hellish. Meanwhile, in Tsukasa's empire, there's no science and the meals are simple, but the works easy. And if I revive idols and stuff, I'll be living the dream harem life."

Jumping form your arms Suika went up to Gen. "What's a harem?" she asked.

"Sorry, children don't need to know yet."

Getting lightly aggravated she tried to persuade him into joining. "I think ramen is way better."

"Sorry little one, at the end of the day I'd side with Tsukasa," he apologized. 

Finally stepping in Kohaku made her way over towards the mentalist. "Asagiri Gen, was it? Superficial, selfish men like you are better dead or imprisoned," she treated taking out her weapon.

Senku intervened, "No, if we don't let him go back, Tsukasa will come here himself, and we'll be screwed. Relax, once you see what we make with our beautiful new iron, you'll ten billion percent want to join the kingdom of science."

"Oh? What's that? Are you making a sword or something?" He questioned not impressed.

"Nope, a generator," he smirked.

____________

Yay, I just made my first chapter with Gen in it.

I know this chapter isn't as long as the other ones but I just want to include more detail in the next.

That's all I have to say, so have a nice day!! :)