note.

hey everyone!

recently i've been getting a lot of reads on this book, which i'm extremely thankful for. i've also been getting a lot of comments asking for a sequel.

first of all, i'm glad you enjoyed it so much that you want another book. to answer your question though, as much as i love this book and its characters, for now there will not be a sequel for several reasons. i've mostly moved on from marvel being the first one. i'm not too happy with how i wrote this book (i finished it two years ago or so and have improved since then so i would do a lot of things differently) so ideally i would rewrite it and continue with a sequel, but unfortunately i don't think i'd be able to find the motivation to write two books for a fandom i don't have a huge interest in anymore.

that being said, i hold this book (as well as robyn and bucky) very close to my heart, which is why i'm saying for now there will not be a sequel. i hope i'll be able to find the inspiration to rewrite it one day in the future, and with falcon and the winter soldier coming out in a few months, who knows what kind of ideas that might ignite?

i hope you all understand. once again thank you for the overwhelming support, it's what keeps me going! make sure to check out my other books if you're interested.

emi 💛