Chapter 3: "Awe look at you two lovebirds"

Hyunae's P.O.V:

Seyeon and I had been in class for a few minutes when I notice Young walk in. I sit near the door so I can see anyone walk in. Seyeon nudges me and gives me the same smile. I pretend like I didn't see him and continue talking to her. Young sits in the seat directly in front of me. What is he up to? I think to myself while looking at him. I didn't realize that I had until he looked at me. Then my mind was flooded with him. His deep brown eyes, dark hair sitting perfectly as always. His jawline. His smirk. Wait, he's smirking!? Shit. I turn my head before he could see me blush and he chuckled. I smile uncontrollably and take my phone out to distract myself. He takes my phone from my hands after I had unlocked it. I reach over the table to grab it but he just put his arm on the other side of his table. He looks down and sees my home screen. It's a picture of me and Seyeon in our dorm. He smiles at it then closes my phone and hands it to me. I take it back and shove it in my bag. He's still smiling. Then our teacher walks in. 

The class went like usual, any free time that happened would be spent trying not to look at Young while he talked to Seyeon and attempted to talk to me. I know it's pathetic but I am so shy and reserved, especially after what had happened. During one break, he taps my shoulder and I finally look up to meet his eyes. When he got my attention he asked, "how you holding up?" For a second, I had no idea what he meant. Then I remember that Myung told him about the entire situation last year so I'm sure he knew that the anniversary was recently. I tuck my hair behind my ear and look at the ground, "I.. I'm okay," I stutter. He tilts his head. "Are you sure? You know I'm always here if you need to talk," that comment gave me butterflies in my stomach. I smile without even thinking and immediately turn to hide my face. "Alright weirdo," he says from next to me. He always calls me that but I honestly think it's cute.

After class, Seyeon and I had a free hour so we usually go back to our dorm. While we walked, I noticed Young was trailing behind us. Before I could do anything, Seyeon turned to him and asked, "If you're free, you can come to our dorm with us," she looked back at me and smiled. My eyes widened as I tucked my hair behind my ear again and nodded, "yeah, I mean why not?" I say while he catches up to us. When we got to our dorm, I unlocked it since Seyeons hands were full and open the door. We all walk in and I see Young just scan the room. He slowly smiles and I poke his forehead, which I had to get on my toes to do cause he is so damn tall. Anyway, he looks at me, not realizing what he was doing, and says "Oww, what??" I smile and put my stuff next to my bed. He finally realized what he was doing, "Oh shoot, sorry. I've just never seen such a clean dorm." "I'm not surprised, you've probably only been in a girl's dorm for... other things," I hear Seyeon from the bathroom. I smile at the comment and he sits down on the ground, kind of embarrassed. "Actually, I've never been in a girl's dorm before," he rubs the back of his neck and looks up at me. I look away and sit on my bed.

The free hour went as expected. Seyeon trying to spark conversations between me and him and me just hiding on my bed. Every time I looked at him, he would be looking at me. I swear that boy doesn't blink. He just stares. At one point, without even thinking, I asked, "what's on your mind, dork?" I immediately regretted everything and hid in my pillow. He smirked and said, "Just how much of a weirdo you are," Seyeon squealed from her bed, "Awe look at you two lovebirds," I chuck my pillow at her and stood up and stretched. She threw the pillow back at me but missed. I didn't realize what had happened until I heard her gasp and saw the pillow in Young's lap. His face said it all. I started laughing uncontrollably to the point of falling to the ground next to him. He looked at me and dropped the pillow on my face. "Rude," I said while throwing the pillow on my bed. Then, for what felt like forever, we just stared at each other, smiling. I didn't realize until I heard a phone camera shutter go off. I look over and see Seyeon holding my phone. I hop up, almost hitting Young's head with mine, and grab my phone from her. I look at the photo and smile at it. "Lemme see," Young's voice comes from behind me. I jump. I didn't even hear him get up. He takes my phone and stares at the photo. He then starts typing on my phone. "What are you doing?" "Adding my number so I can send this picture to myself," He says as he hands my phone back to him and takes his out. "Also so we can talk more often," I roll my eyes, "Alright," He smiles then we all realize what time it is. "Shit, we're gonna be late!" Seyeon yells as she grabs her bag and we all run out of the dorm. 

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this took forever, I got swamped in the last week of school