- al Becca activated the anomaly for the first time

- and there goes Bill's happiness that Becca is here

- Callie is so DONE with her family

- "I didn't want your father to throw me in it" such a great statement

- Callie is such a fangirl

- so the 7 symbols without sound open the bridge??

- WOAH WHAT IS THAT???!! THATS NEW!!

- and it just transported Becca to somewhere unknown

- Becca looks terrified

- Judgement day?? PRIMFIYA???

- god, he is such a Narcissist and an ass

- shit, that's how they know about the Flame

- AUGUST CAME UP WITH THE NAME NIGHTBLOOD!!!

- the final code will WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE??? 

- is Callie gonna become the first Commander???

- SHE BECOMES THE FORSR FLAME KEEPER??!!!!

- I still hate how they burned Becca at the stake. Like, SHE WASN'T A WITCH YOU ASSHOLES, SHE WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOUR UNGRATEFUL LIVES!!

- Reese did look slightly terrified tho

- Callie and her friends are DONE

- August is like "your done bitches, let me at them" 

- CALLIE IS A BAD BITCH AND I LOVE IT

- "I don't care if there is not enough room"

- THANK YOU MOM

- shit. Callie trying to be a somewhat nice sister has just backfired big time

- THIS BITCH JUST KILLED HIS OWN WIFE! THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN!!!

- traveling to the new world, ok

- "you killed my best friend" BUTCH HE WAS YOUR SOULMATE

- damn it they are already disciples!!!

- ok but they look damn good in those uniforms ngl

Overall thoughts...

- First of all, I HOPE TO GOD THAT THE PREQUEL SERIES GETS A SERIES ORDER!!! THAT WAS ACTUALLY AMAZING AND IM ALREADY SO INVESTED!!

- so I love Callie's character already. She is badass and not afraid to speak her mind and do what she thinks in right. It's refreshing to see this from the beginning, cause let's be honest, all of out fav badass girls from The 100 did not start out that way.

- I hate Reese so much, like I really want for him to come around, but he already has me hating him. And this isn't like Murphy. Half of the fandom loved him from the start and we all never truly hated him. I HATE REESE WITH A PASSION!

- let's make one thing very clear. I will DIE for Leo Howard. I love this man so much, from his OG days on Kickin' It (shout out to Disney XD) to the small role he had in Legacies season 2 (which I hope he can still guest star on but if this gets a series order, I highly doubt).

- let it also be known that Leo Howard with a beard will be the death of me. Don't arrest him, k I WAS THE ONE SLIPPING

- I'm honestly glad we got to see Becca again. I has always thought her storyline was just overdone, like it was just stretching for too long. But seeing her now, even after we know her story, it was nice. And to actually see different scenes, not from Becca's POV was interesting.