Chapter 9 - Rumours.

Chapter 9 – Rumours

“What do you mean you’re moving in with him? We’re your family not him. He is just one of those boyfriends that in one way or another you will break up with.” Said Mom. I paused, looked at Pattie and said “Pattie will you please excuse us?”, “Sure sweetie” She replied. She went in another room. “Mom, Justin is not like every other guy … He is not! I never loved the other guys I dated. Justin is my first and only love”. I said. After a few minutes of silence I started describing Justin, The one I love. “He is sweet, kind, very caring and helpful among other important stuff” I said. “Look, I can see that you love each other but you’re just 18!” She replied. “Mom I didn’t say I’m going to marry him tomorrow. I said that I’m going to stay with him on the tour, even I know that were too young to get married, but I think that he is going to be the man I marry in the future.”

I left mom speechless then my phone rang I answered, it was Justin “I finished the concert, I’ll be back in about an hour after the meet and greet, Love you!” he said on the phone. “I love you too” I said. “Can you at least think about it?” I told Mom. “Fine I will” She said. We sat down on the sofa and Pattie joined us, we watched an episode from the series ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. Then the door knocked “Mom if its Justin don’t bring up the subject in front of him” I said. I opened the door and Justin came in, Kissed me and asked “What are you watching?”, “Grey’s Anatomy” I answered. Justin sat on the sofa and I sat on his lap. “I missed you” I said, “So did I, tomorrow I don’t have concerts or rehearsals. Just one interview in the morning. “Do you want to come?” he said. “What? Are you serious?” I said. He nodded and giggled. “Oh come on, you’re not shy are you?” He said. I nodded, “Kind of” I said. “Well you’re going” he said while giggling. “I don’t want you on TV” Mom said. “Mom, are you kidding me? Stop it” I said.

Justin and Pattie looked at each other confused. “You are not going to that interview, end of discussion”. She said angrily. “Mom, If Justin wants me there I’m going!” I replied. “If it’s a problem with your mom … you don’t have to come” said Justin. “Can we go to dinner now?” I said to change the subject. We went down because everyone was hungry; we sat on a table for 4. We ordered some drinks and started talking “How did the meet & greet go?” I asked Justin. “It was great, there was a little girl that asked for you to be in the picture but sadly you weren’t there.

  She was the same one from last week when you took pictures with fans” he answered. “Where are we heading next?” I said. “Italy, I think. I’m not sure” he said. “No, you’re not going to Italy. you’re coming home” Mom said. “I’m not, we already talked about this, I love Justin and I’m staying on tour” I said while grabbing Justin’s hand. “Look, I can take care of her for you while we are on tour!” Suggested Pattie. My mother still wasn’t convinced. “I would love her just as if she was my own daughter” added Pattie. I looked at Justin and he squeezed my hand. “Whatever she decides, I will still love you. I will come back for you and we can make a future together. I promise” Justin whispered into my ears. “Mom please. Justin loves me and I love him, don’t take me away from him.” I said. “Ok, you can stay till the end of this tour.” She said.

I smiled at Justin he hugged me tight and said “See, I told you everything was going to be fine”. “Mom thanks! I love you” I said. “I love you too” she replied. Justin looked at Pattie and thanked her as well. The dinner came and we ate. After dinner we went back to our rooms to take a shower, when I finished and got out of my shower Pattie was sitting waiting for me “You didn’t tell anyone right?” She said. “Of course I didn’t, are you feeling ok?” I asked. She nodded, smiled and left the room. I lied on the bed and switched on the TV and watched the E-news. They were talking about celebrity rumours. Then suddenly a picture of Pattie was on TV and they said that there is a rumour that Pattie is pregnant. I was shocked. I ran to Pattie’s room, Knocked on the door and the second I got in the room I told her to change the channel to E- Entertainment. When she saw that they were talking about her pregnancy, she freaked. “What! How do they know! Justin is going to find out now! What am I going to do?” She said.

I got so worried about her. If Justin finds out from the media he will be so pissed off. “Ok, Pattie stay calm and sit down. Look, everything is going to be fine. They didn’t confirm it, it is still a rumor. We just have to hope that Justin does not hear about this.” I said. She started crying; I sat beside her and hugged her. She didn’t stop crying. Justin came in the room and said “What happened? Mom are you ok?” He sat beside her. I ran to the TV and turned it off. “I’m fine she said, I’m crying with happiness! Your adorable girlfriend just told me she loves me as much as she loves her own mother.” She said while faking a smile. “Aww, I thought something is wrong. You scared me!” he said while smiling. “I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow morning” he said while leaving the room. “I’ll let you get some rest; I’ll come quickly in the morning before Justin”. I said. Pattie nodded and said “Good Night”.