16. Preparation

I woke up at 8:50 and i was kinda nervous and excited for getting kidknapped 😂.
I got a shower because ya have to be clean before getting kidknapped 😂. After the shower i decided to ask kouvr what should we wear for the day.
So I quickly ran out the hall in my towel and of course tony came out of his room too. So i squeled "dont look" as i quickly ran into kouvrs room.
I got into kouvrs room and she was in her towel to after getting out if the shower.
I quickly ask her what should we wear. She said something e girl but asthetic.
I say okay and i run out and who was there this time i run out ondreaz. He runs to me and says "hey bestie" . "Hey" i say to him hugging him with one hand and holding my towel with the other.
"Stop looking at my tits" i say to him in a calm voice.
We both laugh and i run off.
I get to my room and i choose this outfit.

And my accessories are these

I really like e-girl asthetic

I walk to kouvrs room and she wore this

We both hug eachother.
"You look bomb girl" i shout to kouvr.
"You do too" she says back to me.
For some reason we both bring our teddies downstairs and we sit on the couch.
Tony comes downstairs and sees me and says "this is a cool look for you stand up and show me you" he says.
I stand up and he holds my hips. We hug each other.
"Thats my demon" tony says to me laughing.
"You too should definitely date" kouvr says.
I look at tony and hug him again. "Maybe" i say.
We both blush.
"Lets all get starbucks" i say to them both.
"Yeshh" kouvr says.
"IM COMING" we hear ondreaz shout.
"ONDRE" i run and i jump on ondres back.
"You definitely look like your personality" ondreaz says laughing.
"I know" i say delighted.
"Lets go" i say as ondreaz carried me to the car.
I get in the car and tony sits beaside and and kouvr and ondreaz are in the back.
While im driving i turn on tiktok songs and we all sing.
Tony puts his hand on my thigh as im driving and i look at him and i blush.
We arrive at starbucks and we park up. As were walking into starbucks he and tony hold hands as were walking in. Kouvr takes a pic and uploads it to her story without us knowing.
We go in and sit down me and kouvr go and order for everyone. "What can i get you gorgeous ladies today" the worker says.
Tonys p.o.v
I overhear what the worker says to north and kouvr.
I get really mad and i clench my fist. Ondreaz tells me to calm down and i do. She comes back with the food and i was relived that she never said anything like that to him
End of p.o.v
I order a iced caramel machiato and a chicken salad.
Kouvr got a pink drink and a toasted sandwich.
Tony got a iced caramel machiato and a chicken wrap.
And ondreaz got a cold brew with salted caramel and a sub.
A fan came up to us then and said "OMG hey guys can i get a picture with you all" "sure honey" i say smiling. We all get a picture and she says to tony "are you and north dating". We both laugh. He kisses me on the forehead and he said "well its complicated". "Your both so sweet" the fan says and walks away. "If she knew what you were really like she wouldnt say you were kind" kouvr says laughing.
"Oh shush" i say laughing.
We finish our food and we left. We drove home and we head inside.