9. Shopping

I woke up its was 8:20am. I was laying in bed for a few minutes when dixie woke up.we decided we would wake up charli and we could go shopping in the mall. We jumped on her bed and she woke up.
"GUYS" she shouted. Me and dixie nearly died of laughter. Ondreaz walked in. "You both woke me up" he said kinda pissed off. "Aw the baby got woken up" dixie said. We both laughed. He walked out.
"Ugh lets get dressed were going SHOPPING" i shouted and immediately kouvr and addison popped their heads in and said "shopping?". We all laughed. "Come with us" i said excitedly. "YESS" they both shouted. "SHUT UP" alex shouted from the other room. "NO" i shouted back. We laughed. I got a shower and i got changed. I changed into these.

We all went downstairs

We all went downstairs. "Ugh i need to get my nails done" i say to kouvr. "Same" she says.
"I might get my hair trimmed too" i say to her looking at my hair. "I might too " she said.
"So were going shopping then getting our nails done then our hair THEN WE CAN TAKE INSTA PICS" i say to her getting excited. "YAY" she said.
I reach up to get my box of cereal and warm hand wrap around my waist. "Hey mami" tony says with a smile on his face. "Hey big head" i say to him tapping the side of his face lightly. We laughed. He fliped me around so i was facing him. "Tony i need to get breakfast" i say laughing while trying to get away from him. " you have all day to have breakfast" he said. "I have to go shopping with kouvr and the girls" i say to him while smiling. "Can i come" he says pleading. "Noo" i say.
"Why" he says looking sad.
" if you stay here i will make a video of you reacting to my outfits and ill include swimsuits" I whisper to him then wink. "Ooh mami i think we have a deal" he says. I get released to his grip. I pour some cereal and sit down beside addison. "wanna do renegade" she said to me smiling. "Sure".
We do renegade. All the girls came down the stairs. "We have to wait for james" i say to the girls.
We wait about 5 mins then the doorbell rings. I open it and james is there i run and jump on him. "JAMESSSSS" i shout. "HEY SISTERR" james said screaming. "Lets go gals" i say. We get in the car i was driving and kouvr was beside me and charli dixie addison and james were in the back. I have a tesla so i put it on autopilot so we all dance to songs.
I send this to tony for the laugh😂 .

We arrived at the mall and james picked me an outfit  and i picked him one

Skip the mall part
We get back in the car and i get a text from tony
                               Big head tony 💖

Tony-Hey north or should i say mami 😚. Me and the boys want some starbucks could you pick us up some🙏🏻.

Were just in the car on the way back😫. Il drive threw at starbucks. You better say thank you when i get in the door or ill drink them myself🥳  - north

Tony-I will love youuuu 😚
                                Yeah yeah whatever 😑😂-north
——————————————————————————————————————
"Ugh the boys want starbucks" i say to the girls.
They all laugh. We drive threw the drive threw.
"Hey what would you like" the worker said. " can i get two pink drinks, one mocha cappuccino,three caffé lattes,and iced pineapple matcha and a caffe mocha.im sorry that was a lot" i say to the worker."Its fine" she says with a smile. She gives us our drinks and we arrive back home.