Chapter 6

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══

After the incident with the handsome boy, you somehow without bumping or crushing into somebody or just meeting someone quickly jogs to home. Sighing in relief you plopped the shopping bags on the kitchen table, of course not before taking of shoes in the hallway.

Most people - just like in your household - would wear slippers in house, but you aren't like them. You love stomping around your house with only socks. You don't even know why, but you just have a habit of it. Maybe it was because when you were younger you just loved running around the garden without anything on foots. You just don't like wearing slippers at home.

Unpacking the whole groceries, you took a pack of biscuits to yourself. As for the rest you give them in the right places. After it, you went to your room, walking past Keiko's room. Yes, your sister room. Observing the unique writing style of the text 'Keiko' on the door - which she made by herself, and you were a bit jealous of her writing style - made you think about the meaning of her name.

Keiko - Blessed child.

It perfectly suited her. She was blessed with looks, intelligent, personality, and singing. Keiko is a popular singer, and you aren't even surprised. Her voice is so smooth and relaxing. Yeah, she's very blessed you thought and continued stomping towards your room. As much you would like to lay down and watch anything, you had to do homework. First day and already homework, so great you thought sarcastically and growled sitting at your desk. Maybe it wasn't much of homework, but not everyone liked doing them when they could do something else.

*

     In the middle of writing you heard a sound, more like a voice. Keiko's voice. Can I end this quietly?  you sighed and started tapping your pencil on the notebook. Of course, you enjoyed hearing her voice, but not when you're concentrating on something you want to do. You had a little problem. Sometimes you can't focus on a point when there's a sound around you. Maybe, it was because from being a child you have always done things in silent, and now you are accused to silence. You don't know how to react. Your both ears hear one thing, but the brain wants to focus on a math problem. Why? you thought closing your (e/c) eyes, leaning against the chair, trying to think what else you could do for now, well as long as Keiko's singing stops.

       When you were thinking, your alarm started to beeps exactly at 6 PM, which startled you. Getting up from your position, you grabbed the phone from your bed and turn it off. Oh yes, I forgot my everyday running session you thought, quickly piking up your stuff for running and going to the bathroom, good job I set my alarm clock for every day. Usually you wouldn't forget about it, but sometimes it happens.

     After changing, and getting down Keiko's voice still is lingering in the (L/n)'s Family Household. It was a signature for this house and generally for (L/n)'s family. Keiko (L/n). 'The Star of the (L/n)'. Literally. But maybe, this time maybe finally you can start something new. You wanted to be not just 'Keiko's Sister' anymore, but (Y/n). Yourself. Not being connected to anyone, because of your surname, or family. You wanted to be socially separated from the sister. Keiko as a person, not a 'Star', who didn't pay attention to her big life out there, is something you forgot about. To be honest, you don't even know Keiko anymore. Even a little bit.

     There was a wonderful time, when she would play with you as a big sister, not 'Star' sister. You Big Sister. You loved her then. But one day she just stopped. Like air, just suddenly stopped blowing. One click. Everything good disappeared. Of course, not just Keiko's behavior was weird, but your parents too. But back then all you wanted was your sister and nobody else. Yet here we are. Still, without your Big Sister besides you, when you started a new chapter in your life. But maybe it's for your own good.

     New chapter. Well, you already started a new chapter in your life. High School. As you opened the front doors you got a deep breath in and breath out, thinking Fresh air, Fresh new start.

*

Somewhere else, two boys were preparing their bed to go to sleep. Atsumu Miya and Osamu Miya. Twin Brothers. One energetic. Second calmer. However, two different personalities can make the best duo. Just like them, but in Volleyball.

     Atsumu thought it's a good time to tell his brother what he wanted to say, from the first encounter with this interesting girl. Smirking to himself he did what he wanted to do.

     "Oi, 'Samu", he got attention from Osamu, when he heard his brothers irradiated 'What?', "I met this girl today-", he cuts off himself, when he saw the deadpanned look Osamu gave him. He was sure what Osamu thoughts were surrounded by.

     "I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear how another girl is swayed by you."

     "Listen!", Atsumu pointed to Osamu, his smirks growing each second, "That's the thing! She completely ignored 'me'. She looked like she didn't even want to be beside me!"

     "Perhaps she understood how ugly you really are", Osamu shrugged at his rambling and backfires, like always when he could, "I'm not surprised. You are ugly."

     And Atsumu's expression changed dramatically when he listened to Osamu.

     "Hey!", the blonde-haired boy looked annoyed, and threw a pillow at his brother, "We look the same! Meaning you are roasting yourself dumbass!"

     "Not really. I'm the more handsome one. And you are not."

     "Oh, you did just not say that", a tick mark appeared on Atumu's head.

     "Yes I did", calm as ever Osamu replied, not actually bothered by his idiotic brother attitude, "Well, it's late time to sleep."

     "NO! Come back here you little-"

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══