Chapter 2

*Kea POV*

"Please not today, please no." I say. Yesterday when i went to the restroom i noticed that i was bleeding like crazy. I cant take this anymore it hurts when i use the restroom, when i walk, and when i move. I know im not on my period because i just got off last week. I know something isnt right. I wish i could tell my mom but im to scared, and what can my brother do he's only 8.

"Bitch take it like you always have." My dad says causing me to back away from him. When my back touches the wall he hurries and grabs me and lay me on my bed. I start shaking to try and stop him from taking my clothes off. But that only gets me a smack to the face, and i know jus to be still and take it. When he finally takes my clothes off he start to push himself in me and for some reason it wont fit. I scream the loudest i ever screamed of the pain of him ramming himself into me.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch before i get that ass for another hour." He says as he's covering my mouth.

****

*Kayron POV*

I hurry and ran to my sister room when i heard her scream. I quietly walked in the room and started stabbing him in his back non-stop.

***

*Kea POV*

When I decided to open my eyes my brother is stabbing my dad in the back. I hurry and put my clothes on on and run to the phone.

"911 whats your emergency?" I was crying and shaking.

"M-my brother is fighting with my dad, m-my dad has been raping me and now my brother is st-stabing him."

"Police is on the way. Stay on the phone babygirl." I hang up the phone and run back to my room.

My brother is in the corner crying and my dad is dead. I run to my brother and wrap my arms around him and cry with him.