🔞room 1112🔞

"is everyone at their position?"
the mic sounded.
"yes sir."
all 5 pairs sounded.

——————

Karasuno; a hidden assassination corporation, working closely together with Fukurōdani Police Corporation.

team members consist of...

<just skip this bs i made them all up and have no single clue of what's gg on>

daichi sawamura:
- overall in charge
- placed in van to direct everyone on necessary actions

sugawara koshi:
- vice overall in charge.
- placed in casino to update sawamura on target's actions.

hinata shoyo:
- negotiator, along with his partner kageyama.
- placed in the casino to distract target's body guards at main entrance.

kageyama tobio:
- negotiator, along with his partner hinata.
- places in the casino to keep an eye on target.

nishinoya yuu:
- stealth assassin. along with his partner azumane asahi.
- placed in casino to keep an eye on target

azumane asahi:
- mike person. along with his partner nishinoya yuu.
- placed in team van, directs yuu to designated places.

tanaka ryuu:
- combat, gunsman. along with his partner ennoshita chikara.
- placed at casino entrance. waits for cue to take action.

ennoshita chikara:
- mike person. along with his partner ryuu.
- directs and gives cue to ryuu.

tsukishima kei:
- tech com, gunsman, hacks everything(watever, u name it. he hacks it) along with his partner yamaguchi tadashi.
- placed in nearby hotel, shuts down power circuit and hack in private info about target.

yamaguchi tadashi:
- tech com, combat, mostly for eyes out to make sure no enemy finds them. along with his partner tsukishima kei.
- placed in nearby hotel, make sure kei can safely code everything.

——————

"alright. so this is our target's background information: kuroo tetsuro, CEO of the famous casino all around Japan. he is suspected of drug dealing, loan shark, and kidnaping. we just have to get him here and have his ass kicked in jail for life sentence. we need him alive. that's all for this meeting. remember where you are positioned at and what your role is. your suits will be ready by latest 4.45pm today. remember to stay low and hidden." kiyoko, the team's management standing with her is her assistant yachi, said addressing to the team.
not a full team since two of them were on vacation.
the rest of the team nodded in sync as they quickly shuffled to pack what they need to bring along with them on this mission.

the clock ticks 4.45pm.

guns were loaded. knives were kept sharp and protected. mic was tested with good audio. computers were filled with necessary data.
"the suits are ready!" yachi informed the team.
they immediately got themselves changed. all of them were wearing black suits with white button ups, some with bows and some with ties. "alright, make a last check for all the needed equipments, make sure they are working well." daichi instructed.

they all left their headquarters, and soon after, they got into their respective vans.

ukai, the director of the corporation was driving hinata, kageyama, nishinoya, and tanaka to the casino. 
daichi was driving suga, ennoshita and asahi to the back of the casino.
takeda, ukai's husband, was driving tsukishima, yamaguchi to the hotel nearby the casino.