🔞bullied🔞

some smut but not all the way. kinda fucked up i guess? but carry on.

walking down the noisy and rowdy hallway of Karasuno High, yamaguchi hated how everyone was screaming and laughing at each other's faces. it's too early for this bullshit. he walked as silently as possible, trying to conceal his presence, which failed miserably.
seeing how he was dragged mercilessly to the school's rooftop by the school's one and only big bully and his two other companion.

"oh no"
"poor him"
"bad luck for him"

those were heard as he passed by.

thrown to the cold concrete ground and his hair pulled to face his bully. meeting those golden evil eyes, tsukishima kei "bunny... i'm running low on money... can i have yours?" tsukishima asked, demanding and almost sounding innocent. yamaguchi can only nod, afraid to refuse, knowing what would've happen if he did.

taking out his wallet with trembling hands only to be snatched away by the other bully, short, orange haired, hinata shoyo "only 10 bucks? how's that gon last?" he spat, kicking yamaguchi in the stomach. the green haired groaned in pain and tears began to fall.

"oh no. are you crying? what a wuss." the other mocked, bald, tanaka ryunosuke, snickered, he's a year older.

the three of them decided to leave the weeping boy and head to class, the bell rang already anyways.

yamaguchi stood up and wiped his puffy eyes, dusted himself and head to class shortly after. what a way to start the day.

he walked into class late, earning a scolding from the teacher and snickers from the students. he could only apologise. went to his seat and sat down.

oh how unlucky he is to be in the same class as tsukishima as well. sitting right behind him. yamaguchi couldn't care anymore, his stomach hurts. tsukishima eyed yamaguchi's movements as the green haired made his way to his seat.

<===time skip===>

the last period was P.E and yamaguchi was not in the right state to go for it. he asked his teacher for permission to go to the nurse's office, complaining that his stomach hurts. his teacher knew his situation and only nodded.

the freckled boy is now laying on the bed of the infirmary. the nurse was not around and yamaguchi took the chance to sleep peacefully.
he never goes this far, he would've stop them if they got physical.. does he not care anymore?
yamaguchi's thoughts went back to what happened this morning, recalling how the blonde only stood there and watch as he was kicked.

the thought of the blonde not caring caused anxiety to build up in yamaguchi, tears already started rolling down his tanned freckled face before he even knew it.

yamaguchi weeped so hard that he did not even notice someone walking into the infirmary. his attention snapped when someone pulled open the curtain to reveal him crying and hiccuping.

tsukishima heart shattered at the sight of his precious bunny crying. rushing up to him instantly and hugging him real tight. yamaguchi sobbed into tsukishima's chest, gripping his shirt like his life depended on it.

"do- *hic* do you not care about me anymore tsukki? *hic* my stomach hurts really bad where hinata kicked me *hic* you'd usually st- *hic* stop them when they get physical *hic*" yamaguchi managed to squeak out. tsukishima was rubbing circles on yamaguchi's back attempting to calm him down, which did, "of course i care yama, shall i shower you with care now? show me where it hurts" yamaguchi only nodded, lifting his shirt to reveal a bruise on his side.

tsukishima laid yamaguchi on his back and kissed his bruise, making yamaguchi giggle a little bit "that tickles tsukki"

right, let me explain what's going on between the two of them... yamaguchi, a victim of bully but only that his boyfriend is the bully. tsukishima has his eyes on yamaguchi ever since the boy was introduced to the class. oh he loved how his cheeks would turn red when he got close to him. but tsukishima had a reputation, well known for being the meanest bully on school, everyone feared him. yamaguchi in an attempt to have tsukishima stop hurting others, decided to play as victim for tsukishima so that he could maintain his reputation which the blonde agreed to.
okay, back to their situation..

tsukishima planted kisses on yamaguchi's body. his giggles turned into soft shrieks and moans, sensitive spots being pampered. the blonde smirked at the cute sounds his bottom made.

yamaguchi was now a mess, face flushed red like strawberries, hooded eyes filled with lust and want, and a bulge in his pants. yamaguchi bucked his hips, grinding his erection against tsukishima, earning a groan from the blonde which made yamaguchi shiver. "impatient aren't we?" tsukishima growled, digging his hands into yamaguchi hips, holding him down, earning a whimper from him.

tsukishima continued to plant kisses on yamaguchi. light pecks turned into sucking, leaving red purple bruises on the tanned dotted collar bone and neck. "mnn~" yamaguchi moaned, his sensitive nipples being teased through the cloth of his shirt by the latter. lips were now placed on each other, yamaguchi moaned when his buds were twisted and flicked, giving tsukishima the chance to slip his tongue into the boy's mouth, fighting for dominance which he won.

tsukishima pulled away. smirking at the art he made out of yamaguchi. "get dressed" was all he said before he left the infirmary, leaving the disheveled boy dumbfounded in the room.

of course the bell had rung. school was over.

part...1?

there'll be a part 2 dont worry LOL
see y'all there, that is
if you enjoyed this.