Chapter 2: His Prize

"Christine ,it's so nice to finally meet you."

I open my eyes to see a figure standing in front of me.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"You know who i'm exactly talking about Christine. Where is he?"

I lied.

"I don't k-know."

"You fucking bitch! Tell me where he is!"

He slapped me across the face and fell onto the ground. I can't feel anything anymore. 

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. 

I had tears forming in my eyes.

My whole body is dying.

I'm dying. 

Christine's POV (still)

I wake up screaming. I look around and all I see is my room and everything completly normal. I rush to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I look completely fine.

What did the man mean by 'he'?

Jason's POV

"Jason,come downstairs."

I walk out of the room downstairs to the living room. I see Chaz,Ryan,Jake and Daniel sitting on the couch with their girlfriends. How the fuck do they have girlfriend's before me? 

"Yo Jason,Logan is bringing a friend over later and we need to plan the next mission for Anthony. The 'Bloods' are coming and they want revenge for happened last time. Michael is not letting it go this time."

Michael,that fucker. I'm not letting him win. Jason Mcann never loses.  

"Yeah. We'll plan it later tonight." I walk out of the living room with those as my last words. I go upstairs to my room and go take a shower. 

Christine's POV

I have nothing to wear,shit. Logan is gonna be here any minute and I'm still not ready. Whatever,I'll just wear something original. 

I hear Logan honk his car I and run downstairs .

I wish dad would still be home sometimes. He's always on some business trips and never has time for me.

I slam the door and run to Logan's car. I open the door and hop in.

"Hey."

"Hey,ready?"

"Yeah." I sat down and Logan started driving.

"Christine?"

"Yeah?" I looked at him. 

"Don't get offended or anything if the guys start saying or doing things. They like to just joke around and everything."

"Yeah,okay."

I looked at him and flashed him a small smile.

We've been driving for about,I don't know,15 minutes. We enter a forest and he starts speeding up a little.

We pull up to a manson. Does he seriously live in this thing? This thing is like a fucking castle. 

"Christine,hello? Are you on planet Earth or Mars?"

I looked over at Logan who was opening the car door for me. 

"Sorry. I just can't believe you acutally live in thing. It's like a cast-"