C2: The Drugs

Tan Hart is well known on a business industry and the next in line to inherit the Hart Corp after few more years. Tan is a very successful person. The Hart family is an old money family therefore money is not problem to them, even if two of their companies go bankrupt.

Tan is also one of the most wanted bachelor. He indulge himself being surrounded by many women ready to throw their selves to him anytime, anywhere.

During his teenage years going to adulthood, a chubby girl confessed her love to him in front of everybody. He felt being humiliated being confessed by an obese female. Since then, he didn't stop bullying her.

The girl came from a poor family that happened to be granted by a quick wealth. She is actually not part of their society from the first place. When he was younger back then, he thought about the father of this brazen fat girl that seduced the friend of his sister's friend, is totally annoying. He looks down on such people. He started bullying the poor girl that fell in love with him. He find it annoying and disgusting. Every time he has the chance, he starting to harass her by calling her names and  humiliating her in front of his friends.

After few years of handling their family business, he finally inherited their company and became the CEO. He is a successful business man but  also gained a lot of competitors and enemies. Until one day, he got himself into trouble. He is not such an almighty person that doesn't get mistake. He didn't see it coming and underestimated the situation. The company that was so desperate to destroy him plotted such evil scheme. They put some aphrodisiac on his meal.

They brought him into a room with a prostitute carrying HIV. But before that urge vile thoughts completely take over his whole system, he pushed them and ran away. He manage to leave the room. But the effect of the drug is killing his system. When he is about to go crazy a door opened. He immediately entered the room.

Earlier than that, there is a girl who were being bullied in that the same hotel. She was force to drink a drug similar to aphrodisiac with same effect. Any person who ever drinks that will be perform like a dog in heat during mating season.

She was also brought into an empty room. The bullies hired a man to sleep with her and take a video while doing it. However, destiny moved in their desperate measure and let them meet instead.

She was planning to leave immediately but as soon she opens the door a man entered and started to kiss her intensely. While kissing her, he lock the door so that no one can enter. She didn't see his face as he kissing her passionately. He suddenly press the light switch off and the room were engulf with a total darkness.

While he was wondering if ever those stupid people who set him up have a back up plan in which he have to sleep with a thick person, the girl is now being submissive. His famous rational mind turns into an animal instinct. He dominated the woman and didn't held back.

The girl couldn't do anything as she think that she was basically being rape, but her body is responding to every detail that the alpha is doing. She wanted to scream but every time she attempt to do that she is releasing another sound, which is not pleasure to hear.

As soon he entered her, his mind went into an empty shell and the only thing he wanted to do is to devour the thick woman. He knew that it is wrong but he couldn't help it. Why? Why? He is not supposed to act like that.

After a few hours of their action, they eventually fell asleep as both of them went under such tiring activity. They were completely victims of those drugs.

The next day, Tan woke up and find out that he actual had a sex last night with a girl he couldn't remember. All he knows is that he was drug. He was so furious and when he looked at the girl he slept with, his face turned into an evil menacing. The woman whom he had sex is no other than the fat lady he's been bullying. He felt anger. He took all of his clothes and changed into it; he waited until the woman wakes up. Is that a karma?

After few more minutes Bixon woke up and the stress and pain engulf her whole body especially her lower middle part. It was painful but bearable. Who is the man who slept with her last night? She couldn't remember.

Then in that moment, she recognised the man who is leaning at the cupboard opposite to the bed. His eyes is full of anger and coldness. But one could tell that his face is such an art. His skin is so glowing despite that he is a man.

Their silence broke after a question coming out from his mouth. "Tell me, who paid you to do this?" He asked coldly as if he is interrogating a criminal.

"What are you talking about?" She wondered. Wasn't it she is the one supposed doing the questioning? She is the victim here.

Tan's face suddenly turned into a mending devil. He was so angry that he wanted to hurt the woman in front of him.

"Don't pretend as if you don't know! You drug me so that I can sleep with you. Are you that desperate to be laid?" He shouted.

Bixon clenched her fist. She was also drug and she doesn't know who drug her. She was also a victim and to think that her virginity actually already taken. She didn't know that her crush will be the one going to sleep with her.

"I was drug too... but I..." Before she even finishes her words, Tan cut her by saying. "Pathetic little pig."

Her tears are starting to run down and her heart is starting to burst. She doesn't like hearing those words coming out from anyone. Especially to the man she love.

From that day, Tan sees Bixon as a manipulating b*tch. He doesn't like seeing her face again. And was always asking others to do his bullying towards her to the extent of her brokenness. He treats her worse than before and people will eventually think that she is just a pig.