5

You woke to the loud blairing of the alarm clock. You got up and put on your outfit (the photo) and went down stairs to get some breakfast. But before you did you stopped by Jane's room. You knock slightly on the door. "Come in." She said quietly. "Hey! You getting ready?" You asked looking around for her. Jane came out wearing a black ruffled dress with 6 inch black heels and her makeup and hair were beautiful. "Wow." You managed to say. "Do I look good for school? I feel like I don't." She asked. You could tell she was nervous. "You look great! More than great. Perfect. You will make tons of friends fast." You said smiling. "Thank you, Y/n." Jane said. "Alright let's go down stairs and get food. I am starving!" You complained opening the door. You run down the stairs and see Jeff looking around through the fridge. He didn't notice you were standing there. So you cleared your throat to get his attention. He jumped and turned to face you. "Oh. It's you." He said looking back to the fridge. "Do you have milSun He asked still rummaging through the fridge. "We have orange juice, apple juice, and water." You said sitting in a spinning chair. "While your in there, can you get me a Capri Sun?" You asked. He threw the Capri Sun at your head. "Ow!" You yelped. "That hurt!" Jeff smirked. "Oops." He said sarcastically. "Jerk." You said under your breath as you went to take a sip of your juice. By now everyone has made their way to the kitchen and gotten food. Toby made waffles. Timothy and Hoodie found the cheesecake your uncle had brought over. And everyone else settled with cereal. "What time does the bus come, Y/n?" Jack asked. "In about 20 minutes." You answered. "Oh okay." He said. Everyone fidgeted. They were playing with their food. They were nervous. "Uh. Guys I want you to know that school isn't that bad. Sure it's boring but we'll live." You said in hopes of comforting them. "But what about people?" Ben asked tiredly. "Just tell them your my relative. They back down and run off." You said dumping your trash in the trash can. You grabbed your purse and made sure everything was in it that you needed. "Pencils, phone, ear buds, money. Good." You went through under your breath. "My dad made it so we have all our classes together so no one is stuck by themselves with strangers." You explained putting your boots on. "We have to walk down the road for about five minutes to get to the bus so let's get a move on." You said skipping down the hallway. You turned and realized no one moved. "Look. If you all are gonna be babies that's fine by me. Go right ahead." You said, putting your hands up in defeat. You walked out the door and started walking. I don't need to be held up because of my uncles brats. "Hey!" A voice yelled. You didn't bother to turn around. Why should you? You'd been nothing but nice and tried to calm their nervousness and they just sit there like they don't have a clue in the world. "I said hey." You realized it was Jeff. "What do you want?" You asked blankly. "I want to go with you." He said smiling. "And what makes you think I want you to come with me?" You asked turning to him. "Well. Um. I don't. Nothing." He said, obviously flustered. "Well?" You asked impatiently. "Um. Truth is. I uh. I like you I guess." Jeff reluctantly said. "Wow. I guess. So meaningful and nice." You joked. He rubbed the back of his neck laughing a bit. You looked back to the mansion and noticed everyone standing on the porch. "They're still not coming huh? What a bunch of losers." You said. "Yeah. Come on let's go." Jeff said poking you in the stomach making you giggle and blush. You two started walking down the path. When you started walking, Jack got angry. "I am not letting HIM near my little cousin." He growled stroming towards you and Jeff. Everyone quickly followed to make sure Jack didn't kill Jeff... Or you."But the knife game is dangerous! You could stab yourself." You said to Jeff. "I told you. I am very skilled with knives." He responded. "That is so cool. You need to teach me some-" You were cut off by Jack shoving his way between you two. "What are you guys talking about?" Jack asked. "Knives." Jeff answered plainly. "We were talking about knives." You said under your breath. "What's that, Y/n?" Jack asked annoyingly. "Nothing." You said smiling. "Here comes a bus!" Ben yelled from the end of the path. "That's our bus." You said. "Everyone sit in pairs so no one sits next to us." You announced heading towards the back seat. Jeff of course sat next to you. 'Ugh!' You thought to yourself. Jack sat infront of you with Ben. Jane sat with LJ. And Timothy sat with Hoodie. Together all of you took up the 2 back rows on the bus. Other students stared at all of you like you were the scariest people alive. And then Kelsey got on the bus. Kelsey is a preppy, annoying, ugly, attention whore at your school. You and her were practically destined to hate each other. "Hey, (last name)!" Kelsey yelled walking towards your seat. "Your in my seat, freak." She said looking at her nails. "Jeff sit with Ben and Jack. Now." You whispered to Jeff. He jumped over the seat in between Ben and Jack. "We don't have assigned seats. Find somewhere else to sit for once." You said making Kelsey scoff. "Look. You should know just as much as everyone else on this bus. If I sit somewhere, it's my seat. Got it?" She talked down to you as if you were a child. "Actually I don't got it. I don't understand retard, Kelsey." You said making LJ laugh. Kelsey went to grab your shirt but a hand grabbed her wrist very tightly. "Listen here you little brat. (Y/n) was here first so take your clown makeup and out of style purse and find somewhere else to sit or I'll make you go to sleep." Jeff said standing up. He growled the last part. Ben tugged on Jeff's sweatshirt to get him to stop. Jeff let go throwing Kelsey's hand harshly. She was speechless. She walked to the far front of the bus and sat right behind the bus driver. Must of gotten scared. Huh. Weird. As you were leading the group off the bus, being the last people off the bus, the bus driver stopped you. "(last name) if you threaten a student on my bus again you'll be walking home from now on. In the rain for all I care." He said, rudely if I might add. "Yes, Sir." You said walking off the bus. School. Hell. What's the difference. "Let's do this." You said and started for the doors.

A/N!!!!

Kelsey is a real person. She rides my bus. She is everything I described her to be in the story minus what she said (she wouldn't have the balls to say that to me) And to my friend/lover/sister who reads this: do you like how I added her to the story?